Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 8:07pm and I just ordered chinese for dinner and there is a bunch of kids screaming in the pool.
 
It's 2:47 am and i'm about as confused and blah as can be. I'm telling you life inside my head is a nightmare some nights.
 
It's 10:25pm, and I'm texting my cousin, and deciding whether to have a bonfire, or a dressup thing for my birthday party.
 
When is your birthday?

It's 11:55pm and I've posting in a few threads and watching Doug before bed.
 
Haha what are you doing Blue, homework at 12:39am or are you just stating you'll have science?

Its 11:41 and today is my day off of work so I'll spend the beginning on CC.
 
It's 4:54pm and I'm informing peeps :p
My b-day is on May 28th.
I decided to do both the dress up party, and the bonfire. :D
I was sayin', I was doing science at 12:39am.
 
Bonfires are awesome.

It's 7:31pm and I'm debating on if I want to order food or just ignore it.
 
My birthday is May 21!!

It's 10:14 pm and I'm getting yelled at by my best friend.