Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
The thing about hugs is you can't give one without getting one back!

It's 12:05 pm and we just gave the kids their lunch.
 
Ive received hugs & not given them back :o I used to hate surprise hugs from happy people & of course a happy person wants a hug but I would not give. But in this case *hugs*
 
It's 3:17 pm and I'm waiting for my cousin to come home frrom work.
 
0.0 ^that can be dangerous^
the future is a scary place. I'd rather live for today ! :D
 
3:27pm-
Goodbye cruel world!!!! Ah, never mind.. you'll just have to deal with me. :D
 
5:58pm
and by the time i'm done posting this i'll probably have a million other responses.