Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 18:20 and I'm getting ready to perform a song at my Church's talent show *strums guitar*
 
11:51am-
Yes, it was me who had to be up early.
Just got back from Voice Lessons. As soon as my mom uploads the video of me singing, on YouTube, I'll post the url... so you guys can see it.
 
10:07am-
flipping through old photo albums....I can't believe I wore that stuff o.O
 
12:03pm-
In town still... but I'm going on a bike ride, after I'm finished helping him finish his job.