It's the CC Singles Forum 2018 Yearbook! Which Categories Would You Fit Under?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Which Categories Best Describe YOU and WHY? (Tell us in your post!)

• Best driver (here comes The Fast and the Furious #23.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Notmyown is definitely NOT old.

Whenever I plan my next shenanigan (how does 11 o'clock sound to you), I'm going to ask her to be my getaway driver.

We just have to drive fast enough so that Tommy doesn't catch us.
shenanigans at 11? i'm in!

i got my son's Camaro up to 90 MPH one early morning on a deserted road. for about a second, and then i was so terrified i slowed down. surely Tommy can't go 90, right?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Forget it. I'll drive. I can do over 90 in my minivan.

Er... not that I ever have, mind you. :cool:

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
shenanigans at 11? i'm in!

i got my son's Camaro up to 90 MPH one early morning on a deserted road. for about a second, and then i was so terrified i slowed down. surely Tommy can't go 90, right?
90 miles per hour FOR A WHOLE SECOND???!!!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're home free.

Ain't nobody gonna be catching us at that speed. :p

(And how did you know I have a weakness for Camaros? <3)

Lynx, I just saw your post... I don't mean to sound materialistic but... If I have a choice between a minivan... AND A CAMARO... Well... :)

I like to carry out my shenanigans in style. :cool:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Oh in a Camaro I can drive MUCH faster. I was just using the minivan as illustration. Even in my minivan I can go over 90.

Does the Camaro transform?

notmyown

May 26, 2016
seoul, you and muscle cars. it's a natural fit. ♥

i love them, but i've driven like an old lady since the day i first put a baby in the car with me.

maybe i can be the lookout? wear all the camo and Tommy will never see me. :p

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Oh in a Camaro I can drive MUCH faster. I was just using the minivan as illustration. Even in my minivan I can go over 90.

it does! i think still... he sold it (for more than he paid, too) but that car was awesome.
Lynx will be the getaway driver. :cool:

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009

Not yet, but that's what the heist, I mean... that's what we'll be "borrowing" the money for.

Ok, new plan: notmyown and I will go in and grab the bags of money, then run out, throw ourselves into the Camaro Dukes-of-Hazard General-Lee-style by propelling ourselves through the open windows, and Lynx is going to floor it.

What could possibly go wrong?

Last edited:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Just be careful how you land in the car. You want to wind up in a position that will not put strain on your neck when the car suddenly changes direction. With the right car I take corners VERY fast. Shoot, in my minivan I take corners with considerable alacrity...

New yearbook category: The one most likely to be arrested for driving 85 in a 30 zone. (But only when I'm alone, in my own car. When I drive kids on the church bus I'm a safe driver.)

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Rose, I know you've always consistently and regularly posted that you feel "dead inside".

What's going on?

And what happened on Jan. 3, if I may ask? (I'm only asking publicly because you stated it here.) Feel free to drop me a PM if you would like.
Ha ha...it's just a bit of a running gag for me on this site (Because every time I post a cringeworthy meme or pun, I stray further and further from the light...). Heck, it's even on my About Me page...

Wait, hold on, I'm not supposed to be real. Please ignore what you just read...dang, I keep forgetting that fact...

Last edited:

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Notmyown is definitely NOT old.

Whenever I plan my next shenanigan (how does 11 o'clock sound to you), I'm going to ask her to be my getaway driver.

We just have to drive fast enough so that Tommy doesn't catch us.
Shenanigans?! Sure...

I'll be the offence...

S

Susanna

I want to file a complaint.

Even though I am the best catch:p on a deserted island I was going to add QUITE a few more advantages that were most likely gonna happen in 2018. But the poll closed on me.

Am I begging now?

Whoops.

Please...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
J

joefizz

Ha ha...it's just a bit of a running gag for me on this site (Because every time I post a cringeworthy meme or pun, I stray further and further from the light...). Heck, it's even on my About Me page...

Wait, hold on, I'm not supposed to be real. Please ignore what you just read...dang, I keep forgetting that fact...
lol not really,if cringeworthy memes or other such humor got someone away from God/Jesus then I would have been torn from him years right after being saved,you are still close to the light I'm sure considering how you can be so empathetic and compassionate towards others,don't discredit yourself so quickly,being gloomy,a bit down,or troubled is not something that has any change toward if you are closer or further from God/Jesus(the light),shoot plenty of Christians are like that,like me,I practically avoid the sunlight and even play demon slaying games yet,where do I end up eventually?
In bible discussion forum speaking for God/Jesus and even weeding out a few "Pretend Christians" and "false doctrine" people if I can still do so with God/Jesus backing me,you certainly can "shine your light" too,in fact if it wasn't for my horrible,miserable,sick,twisted,jacked up,depressing,brutal,dark,evil,sadistic, life before "accepting Jesus as saviour" I probably wouldn't be the steadfast,goofy,smart aleck,friendly,holy spirit guided,determined,pain in the neck I am today,whatever you go through in life can only make you a stronger worker for God/Jesus!

J

joefizz

Most likely to weird out everybody.

J

joefizz

Most likely to be mistaken for an auctioneer.(I talk fast sometimes)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Most likely to be found in a library... or researching things online. I love studying and learning. :)

Most likely to cheer people up because I've been doing that my entire life. :D

Most likely to volunteer to cook, clean, launder, iron, fix something, or whatever other menial task needs to be done. :eek:
I voted for the same thing too about the library.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
A few more for myself:

- Professional meme spreader since 2017

- Anti-ten character limit protestor

- Most likely to become teh ultimate Pokemanz mastah

I can come up with more than one title, can I?

J

joefizz

A few more for myself:

- Professional meme spreader since 2017

- Anti-ten character limit protestor

- Most likely to become teh ultimate Pokemanz mastah

I can come up with more than one title, can I?
That reminds me Sunday is over with so I can play pokemon leaf again(I out of tribute to God/Jesus don't play or watch any games or movies with violence or anything explicit on Sunday since it's my sabbath been giving updates of my progess in my thread,new memories and experiences in miscellaneous forum) I am hooked now,and who knows at least in that game technically I might be a pokemon master since I tend to get everything in any game I play!

Last edited by a moderator:

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
*glances over poll results*

One thing is for sure, Demi definitely wins the category for... Person Who Puts Themselves in the Most Categories! :D

I'm thinking that when the apocalypse or zombie invasion hits, she's a girl I definitely want by my side.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
When it hits? So now the apocalypse is not an "if," it's a "when"?

Do we have a timetable on this yet? How long do I have to gather and hide food?

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
There should have been a category for: most likely to complete "Naked and Affraid" shamelessly, without fear, and without whining.