T

About those knife cuts, good thing you're not in my house. Although, knives must be kept sharp or else they may cut the wrong thing. Or was that what you were referring to?one of my perfectionist tendencies extends to knife cuts--and i always admire the aesthetic appeal of lovely knife work (hence, my mild OCD about keeping my knives sharp).
thanks for sharing, viola. : )
*Drools*. Talk about yummy! And you cooked the NY strips perfectly too.I did however make this a couple weekends ago as a dinner special for the night
View attachment 85325
NY Strip Medallions served over grilled asparagus and sweet potato mash w/ herbed butter
I see sweetie, but not the potato. Wait... what was the topic again? Arlene distracted me.![]()
I actually never even saw a face. I went straight to the food. I think my job is getting to my head.
All this talk of food makes me hungry.
How about we post pictures of what we last ate? Or, do you guys think we must have a separate thread for that?
I made myself a bowl of cereal last night and forgot to take a picture of it.I think the next food should be cereal.
About those knife cuts, good thing you're not in my house. Although, knives must be kept sharp or else they may cut the wrong thing. Or was that what you were referring to?![]()
This is why I don't cook.I almost cut my left index finger off when cutting frozen meat once. Duct tape stemmed the blood flow. I am quite clever in the kitchen.
a potato salad I made over the weekend - no dill, as I am not a fan except for fish dishes. various herbs, capers, eggs, pancetta...balsamic vinegar makes it a bit darker than most potato salads (used some lemon juice as well for acid), very little mayo - used sour cream & some olive oil. overall, quite tasty.I almost cut my left index finger off when cutting frozen meat once. Duct tape stemmed the blood flow. I am quite cleaver in the kitchen.
that is an awesome idea! but ya can't nominate unless you participate! we have until friday, so throw some tater tots together or something! it need not be gourmet.I think the next food should be cereal.