"I've Never"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I literally just walked outside in the snow barefoot. I had to get something out of the trunk. You can skip it, not great.

I have never BEEN TO THE MOON!!

Ok kidding. I have never been to a wedding at a church.
 
I've never actually given into my urges to beat someone's head against a desk.... Which is a very good thing, because I could get arrested or fired for that.
 
If you did, I'd vote for you.

I've never eaten snails.
 
Those snails are prolly happy about that


Ive never not talked for a whole day
 
What a coincidence neither have I


I have never shaved my mustache