Jepethiel is in the chat.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 20, 2023
55 Aralia St
Hi all, I posted a message before but it seems to have disappeared. Maybe I offended RoboOp by saying I am a serving prophet 😥.
Anyway I live in Darwin NT Australia and have been a believer since the 29/04/1975.
I also own the Rev. 2:17 name Jepethiel (Heb. Y'pet'El). Translation 'his Saviour has opened the Way to El (Elohim).

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Most new threads need to be approved before going public, and that means a mod or the owner
has to be online. There was a third person who could facilitate in this also, but she is rarely here.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
Hi all, I posted a message before but it seems to have disappeared. Maybe I offended RoboOp by saying I am a serving prophet 😥.
Anyway I live in Darwin NT Australia and have been a believer since the 29/04/1975.
I also own the Rev. 2:17 name Jepethiel (Heb. Y'pet'El). Translation 'his Saviour has opened the Way to El (Elohim).
Welcome!
I visited Darwin NT in September 1976,
It was so hot, first thing in the morning.

Dec 20, 2023
55 Aralia St
Welcome!
I visited Darwin NT in September 1976,
It was so hot, first thing in the morning.
Yep you got that right. Wet or dry season?
And if you visited then, I dare say you are in your late 60's, or 70's.
When did you invite Jesus into your life, and where liveth thee now?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I dare say you are in your late 60's, or 70's.
When did you invite Jesus into your life
I know you did not ask me, but I am in my late sixties and became a
Christian after multiple profound encounters with the One true God
.:)
Oh! I was almost fifty by then, since my conversion was in 2004 .:D

Oranjlie

Oct 3, 2023
Ottawa, Ontario
What do you mean you are a serving prophet?

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
Yep you got that right. Wet or dry season?
And if you visited then, I dare say you are in your late 60's, or 70's.
When did you invite Jesus into your life, and where liveth thee now?
‘85
Syd
God is so good.

Dec 20, 2023
55 Aralia St
What do you mean you are a serving prophet?
They is a very long story spanning almost 48 years. However, briefly I will say this...
In 1976 I asked the Lord if I could serve Him as a prophet, following the leading of the Holy Spirit although I was too young in the Lord to realise that why I did was of God's intent.
In Dec, 1993 I entered a school of prophets for discipleship. My qualification test, (again by the Spirit's leading), was to watch a particular episode of 'The Simpsons' into which the Lord had embedded prophetic symbolisms that I was supposed to find and understand.
Like Bart (me) in the episode I passed the exam with a D-minus grade.
That was in July 1996.
I have been a God appointed prophet since then, (unlike many on TV and on the net, who for the most part are seeking after their own interests, sadly an ongoing church problem, and who label themselves a prophet to do so).
My interest is that of a WATCHMAN, whose job it is is to protect the sheep from WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING, (like those just mentioned).
In addition, I have been entrusted with 'The CAPSTONE , in the same manner as Paul was entrusted with the 'gospel to the gentiles' almost 2,000 years ago.

I do hope that this answers you question and that it is not going to kick off a cessation V continuationist thread, which would be disappointing and cause me to opt out of any short-sighted Ungodly bickering that would follow. 😵‍💫

Your servant Jepethiel

Dec 20, 2023
55 Aralia St
They is a very long story spanning almost 48 years. However, briefly I will say this...
In 1976 I asked the Lord if I could serve Him as a prophet, following the leading of the Holy Spirit although I was too young in the Lord to realise that why I did was of God's intent.
In Dec, 1993 I entered a school of prophets for discipleship. My qualification test, (again by the Spirit's leading), was to watch a particular episode of 'The Simpsons' into which the Lord had embedded prophetic symbolisms that I was supposed to find and understand.
That was in July 1996.
I have been a God appointed prophet since then, (unlike many on TV and on the net, who for the most part are seeking after their own interests, sadly an ongoing church problem, and who label themselves a prophet to do so).
My interest is that of a WATCHMAN, whose job it is is to protect the sheep from WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING, (like those just mentioned).
In addition, I have been entrusted with 'The CAPSTONE , in the same manner as Paul was entrusted with the 'gospel to the gentiles' almost 2,000 years ago.

I do hope that this answers you question and that it is not going to kick off a cessation V continuationist thread, which would be disappointing and cause me to opt out of any short-sighted Ungodly bickering that would follow. 😵‍💫

Your servant Jepethiel
Please excuse my poor spelling in the previous post. Jepers.

Dec 20, 2023
55 Aralia St
To Underwhosewings,
Thanks for your reply.
Congrats on batting 85 not out (cricket slang).
I get your a '48 vintage model from another mother. Country?

And also that you must have liked Sydney.
For me...
A place to visit (my brother and sister in-law) but not a place to live even then. Unfortunately as a lad just out-of-school, I didn't have much choice. A traineeship with the govt communications provider (PMG).
And you are on God's bonus time now, probably from a healthy 'fear of the Lord', along with the getting of wisdom and understanding in faithfulness unto the Lord 🤔😄🙏.

I look forward to genteel discussions of Godly things with you.

And may you holiday season be full of His grace filled empowerment to serve as He wants, as we wait for the BRIDEGROOM, who IS ON the WAY to catch us away to Himself ON the THIRD DAY (of 1,000 years, 2 Pet. 3:8) in accordance with the scriptures given through the prophets of old.

Your servant Jepethiel (Y'pet'El of similar derivation to Pethaiah, Neh. 10:6, 'God has opened).

Dec 20, 2023
55 Aralia St
I know you did not ask me, but I am in my late sixties and became a
Christian after multiple profound encounters with the One true God
.:)
Oh! I was almost fifty by then, since my conversion was in 2004 .:D
I am a '55 vintage Aussie.
See my reply to Orangilie (i think).

How long? Since 10:28am, Sat. 28th April, 1975. Something I was told to take note of. And finally after almost 49 years God's advice proves itself correct.
No matter the length of time in the journey, it is what you do with it that matters to the Lord!

Late 60's also and I get senior member has more than 1 meaning LOL.

Your servant Jepethiel
👍

Oranjlie

Oct 3, 2023
Ottawa, Ontario
That was in July 1996.

Your servant Jepethiel
Interesting. Not for me, but interesting.

Dec 20, 2023
55 Aralia St
I was born in September 1976! 😃
You are an Aussie? 35C today in Nightcliff.
Can you tell me how to get around using PayPal to buy a subscription. PayPal deny the purchase because of the new anti money laundering laws here. Perhaps a nice present for myself is being able to finally pay to fully use the chat. Frustratingly no one has said how I can do that.

Your servant,
Jepethiel.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
I have a brother Mal in Asquith. He goes to Hornsby Heights Anglican, and 72 yrs old.
☺️ ‘85 is when my blinded eyes were opened (25 years old then) and I was redeemed by the blood of Christ Jesus which is on the mercy seat in heaven today.
I used to think that there were only denominational churches until one day I was brought to the House of God.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
To Underwhosewings,
Thanks for your reply.
Congrats on batting 85 not out (cricket slang).
I get your a '48 vintage model from another mother. Country?

And also that you must have liked Sydney.
For me...
A place to visit (my brother and sister in-law) but not a place to live even then. Unfortunately as a lad just out-of-school, I didn't have much choice. A traineeship with the govt communications provider (PMG).
And you are on God's bonus time now, probably from a healthy 'fear of the Lord', along with the getting of wisdom and understanding in faithfulness unto the Lord 🤔😄🙏.

I look forward to genteel discussions of Godly things with you.

And may you holiday season be full of His grace filled empowerment to serve as He wants, as we wait for the BRIDEGROOM, who IS ON the WAY to catch us away to Himself ON the THIRD DAY (of 1,000 years, 2 Pet. 3:8) in accordance with the scriptures given through the prophets of old.

Your servant Jepethiel (Y'pet'El of similar derivation to Pethaiah, Neh. 10:6, 'God has opened).
When I landed in Sydney the first thing I saw was the House of God, in the spiritual sense of course.
But physically there was a building and the saints were gathering for the word of God.
But what a pleasant shock I got to be brought to such a place.
Before I heard anything or even sat on a chair in the meeting, a voice was in my ear saying,
Genesis 28:17 KJV
…..this is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.

The people had peace and light on their faces.
I thought “I don’t have what these people have”