Jesus, before becoming a man

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

evyaniy

John 17

20 “Not for these only do I pray, but for those also who will believe in Me through their word, 21 that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You, that they also may be one in Us; that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 The glory which You have given Me, I have given to them, that they may be one, even as We are One, 23 I in them, and You in Me, that they may be perfected into one, that the world may know that You sent Me and loved them, even as You loved Me. 24 Father, I desire that they also whom You have given Me be with Me where I am, that they may see My glory which You have given Me, for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. 25 Righteous Father, the world hasn’t known You, but I knew You; and these knew that You sent Me. 26 I made known to them Your Name, and will make it known; that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”

E

evyaniy

Jesus was fully YHWH/LORD before becoming a man. I believe the phrase "angel of the LORD" is also a visible form of YHWH, sending out messengers. Jesus was also a messenger and then so much more.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isaiah 41:4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Isaiah 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last

Revevlation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last:

Rev elation 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

Revelation 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

Revelation 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Can the following verse be applied also to Yehovah and Yeshua? They both are the first and the last. Is it because there is only ONE in two roles? One role is hidden or invisible to the physical realm and the other role is present and visible in the physical realm?

Mat 20:16a So the last shall be first, and the first last:

The reason that the last book of the bible warns to not take away from the words is because whatever YHWH speaks is perfect and not to be changed. This is added understanding that Yeshua/Salvation/Jesus is YHWH/LORD/Yehovah.

Revelation 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Deuteronomy 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Two bookends of the entire Bible

Revelation 22:21 The grace {G5485} of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

G5485
χάρις = 911=charis (chi=600)+(alpha=1)+(rho=100)+(iota=10)+(sigma=200)
From G5463; graciousness (as gratifying), of manner or act (abstract or concrete; literal, figurative or spiritual; especially the divine influence upon the heart, and its reflection in the life; including gratitude): - acceptable, benefit, favour, gift, grace (-ious), joy liberality, pleasure, thank (-s, -worthy).

First verse in the Bible:

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning {H7225} God created the heaven and the earth.

H7225
ראשׁית
911= rê’shı̂yth (resh=200)+(aleph=1)+(shin=300)+(iota=10)+(tav=400)
From the same as H7218; the first, in place, time, order or rank (specifically a firstfruit): - beginning, chief (-est), first (-fruits, part, time), principal thing.

However, upon deeper study looking at Genesis 1:1 in the Hebrew text we discover there is a super large bet that comes first.
Gen 1:1 בראשׁית H7225
Bet means "House" So "In the beginning" begins with Bet/House/(Family?) Could this "bet" represent Yeshua/Jesus?

I also noted that the LORD/YHWH is never mentioned in Genesis 1, but is used beginning in Genesis 2.

Why just the generic title "God/Elohiym" (H430) in Genesis 1? Is it because it is plural? Like me, myself and I are all one being?
H430
אלהים
’ĕlôhı̂ym

Plural of H433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative: - angels, X exceeding, God (gods) (-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Bookends with 911 and right near the middle is Psalm 119 with His Eternal prayer for life because of His obedience in saving us.

He was born in Bethlehem which means House of Bread.

E

evyaniy

Rachel was buried in Bethlehem. He name means ewe or lamb. With EL it becomes Lamb of EL. She was a keeper of sheep when Jacob met her at the well.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Sometimes just the hand/hands of God or the arm of the Lord is mentioned... or bosom.

Who led them by the right hand of Moses, with His glorious arm, Dividing the water before
them To make for Himself an everlasting name,
Isa 63:12 which would of course be the Name
above all names, about Whom it is said there is none other by which we may be saved.

l feed His flock like a shepherd, He will gather the lambs in His arm and
carry them in His bosom, and gently lead those who are with young. Isa 40:11

Jesus is the Good Shepherd. Also, Psalm 89:10,13, 20-21… You have scattered Your enemies with Your mighty
arm… I have found My servant, David… My arm shall strengthen him… I will beat down his foes before his face…

Exodus 6:6-8… I am the Lord; I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians;
I will rescue you from their bondage, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and
with great judgments. I will take you as My people and I will be your God. Then you will know
that I am the Lord your God who brings you out from under the burdens of Egypt…

Isaiah 41:10 Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen
you; I will surely help you; I will uphold you with My right hand of righteousness.
I Love reading when you do this sister.

“O sing unto the LORD a new song; For he hath done marvellous things: His right hand, and his holy arm, Hath gotten him the victory. The LORD hath made known his salvation: His righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.

He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God. Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: Make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise. Sing unto the LORD with the harp; With the harp, and the voice of a psalm. With trumpets and sound of cornet Make a joyful noise before the LORD, the King.

Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; The world, and they that dwell therein. Let the floods clap their hands: Let the hills be joyful together Before the LORD; For he cometh to judge the earth: With righteousness shall he judge the world, And the people with equity.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭98:1-9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The gospel is the judgement of God with equity

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I know what you mean - and, that you mean well - this is just a clarification for edification...

It is incorrect to say that the Word "was speaking" - God was speaking - the Word is the speaking - the 'Word of God'.

For a more detailed explanation, please read the opening/original post of this thread:

https://christianchat.com/bible-dis...of-god-word-father-son-and-the-trinity.72792/
“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭5:7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

It is after the word becomes flesh and is born and annointed and starts preaching that The one true God is revealed

God is one the father son and holy ghost is describing one God it’s his spirit and the word became flesh. This is the invisible God stepping forward saying here I am believe in me and I will bring you to where I am

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I Love reading when you do this sister.

“O sing unto the LORD a new song; For he hath done marvellous things: His right hand, and his holy arm, Hath gotten him the victory. The LORD hath made known his salvation: His righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.

He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God. Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: Make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise. Sing unto the LORD with the harp; With the harp, and the voice of a psalm. With trumpets and sound of cornet Make a joyful noise before the LORD, the King.

Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; The world, and they that dwell therein. Let the floods clap their hands: Let the hills be joyful together Before the LORD; For he cometh to judge the earth: With righteousness shall he judge the world, And the people with equity.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭98:1-9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The gospel is the judgement of God with equity
Thank you! Oh oh oh!!! Here is another good one (there are so many!):

Genesis 49:22-24 Joseph is a fruitful vine—a fruitful vine by a spring, whose branches scale the wall. The archers attacked him with bitterness; they aimed at him in hostility. Yet he steadied his bow, and his strong arms were tempered by the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, in the name of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,…

The verses you gave reminded me of this panel ~

From Psalm 96
:D

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
Based on your knowledge of the bible, what do you know about Jesus before He became a man and was given the name Jesus?
There was no such thing as "Jesus" before His conception miraculously in Mary. BEFORE that in the beginning there was the WORD, who was incarnated as "Jesus".

Was He inactive or proactive in revealing the Godhead to God's creation?
Only the "third person". The Father and the Holy Spirit were already well known known.

Please explain in some detail, not looking for a yes or no response here. The reason for the question is to expand our knowledge and appreciation of the Godhead.[/QUOTE]

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
There was no such thing as "Jesus" before His conception miraculously in Mary.
BEFORE that in the beginning there was the WORD, who was incarnated as "Jesus".
Behold, you will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus. Luke 1:31

From Ephesians 1:4-6
For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance as our way of life.

:)

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Thank you! Oh oh oh!!! Here is another good one (there are so many!):

Genesis 49:22-24 Joseph is a fruitful vine—a fruitful vine by a spring, whose branches scale the wall. The archers attacked him with bitterness; they aimed at him in hostility. Yet he steadied his bow, and his strong arms were tempered by the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, in the name of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,…

The verses you gave reminded me of this panel ~

From Psalm 96
:D
Amen sister in Chrsit !! I’m glad we met here and share a love for the lords word ! your a blessing indeed

When I read those lovely and mysterious prophecies and psalms I often hear this echoe of fulfillment like this

“O sing unto the LORD a new song; For he hath done marvellous things: His right hand, and his holy arm, Hath gotten him the victory. The LORD hath made known his salvation: His righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen. He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭98:1-3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭5:6, 8-9‬ ‭

The new song they are singing is the gospel message of Jesus the slain lamb who is alive and on the throne sending Gods spirit into the world who had died for thier sins and redeemed Man Unto God by his blood and through the power of faith in the gospel.

Or this

“And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name: that he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes. For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭65:15-18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21:1-5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

then between all the subtle language makes sense coming from prophecy ( ot ) to fulfillment ( nt)

“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

But not all things have come to pass yet we still have promises ahead spoken way back then

“Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:13‬ ‭

when the good lord is done sister ……..well , you know 🙌

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
It would seem Jesus has always existed, but has had different roles.
Exactly he is and was and is to come.

This is telling us about Jesus

“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:1-4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

and the New Testament is revealing who he is personally as in even his name and true judgements for life eternal to us that will believe it.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

….That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

And the Word was (God in the beginning see v 1)made flesh, (the son is born ) and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

And of his fulness ( god is finally in tbe open calling us in Jesus )have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, ( God made flesh and dwelt among us ) which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭1:1-5, 9-10, 14, 16-18‬ ‭

“And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭5:20-21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

our creator and lord has come forth pleading with sinners to repent and return to him before the die stops rolling it’s already cast by his words of judgement throughout the ot

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
'I was just reviewing the Hebrew and I just want to point out H3050

Isaiah 12:2, 2 “See, Ěl is my deliverance (H3444), I trust and am not afraid. For Yah (H3050), יהוה (H3068), is my strength and my song; and He has become my deliverance(H3444).”
Thank you for pointing that out. For lack of totally understanding I thought all caps LORD was H3068, armed with this "Yah (H3050)" I see when searching strong's that there are 49 occurences in KJV.

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
Thank you for pointing that out. For lack of totally understanding I thought all caps LORD was H3068, armed with this "Yah (H3050)" I see when searching strong's that there are 49 occurences in KJV.
It's really cool indeed! YOu probably already know this one, but this is what got me looking into His name

Psalm 110:1, (ESV) "The LORD (#H3068) saith unto my lord (H#113), Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."

H113 - אָדֹן אָדוֹן - ’âdôn ’âdôn, aw-done', aw-done', From an unused root (meaning to rule); sovereign, that is, controller (human or divine):—lord, master, owner. Compare also names beginning with “Adoni”

Psalm 110:1, (TS2009) “יהוה (#H3068) said to my Master (H#113), “Sit at My right hand, Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet.”

Again I now you already know this but it's good info!

Unger's Bible dictionary

YAHWEH (yaʹway). The Heb. tetragrammaton (YHWH) traditionally pronounced Jehovah (see discussion in the articles Lord; [The] Lord) is now known to be correctly vocalized yahwê.

The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, Volume 9, page 160

Of the names of God in the Old Testament, that which occurs most frequently (6,823 times) is the so-called Tetragrammaton, YHWH, the distinctive personal name of the God of Israel.

The Eerdmans Bible dictionary

YAHWEH [yäˊwə, yäˊwā]. The covenant name of the God of Israel. According to the biblical account, it is the name by which God identified himself to Moses in the encounter at the burning bush (Exod. 3:14)

The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia

The Covenant Name: Yahweh Yahweh is the only truly personal name of God in Israel’s faith; the others are titular or descriptive expressions. References to “the name” or “in the name” of God indicate this name. The name consists of four consonants, YHWH (known as the tetragrammaton).

Aug 27, 2023
Yes, I saw that you just joined recently. Welcome to CC!

Much thanks for the introduction to your thoughts on the topic. I had considered the same position as adoptable at one time but Jesus speaking of Himself in the third person for some reason wouldn't settle right with me. For example, if I spoke of myself in the third person (and I realize that there are those that do this) you would probably think there is something just a little off about me wouldn't you, even though you might not be able to pinpoint exactly what it is? But I couldn't blame you if you did, because I can't really step outside of myself, as much as I might wish to, nor do I think Jesus ever stepped out of Himself to temporarily 'not be God' so that He could be man. And this is not without acknowledging that Jesus is called "everlasting father, prince of peace (Isaiah 9:6). However, I see His fatherhood in regard to us as distinct from the Father's (Who adopts us as a groom's father adopt's his wife as his child). Imo, the regard to Jesus' distinction as everlasting father to us can be illustrated in how a seed falls to the ground and sprouts up into a tree and generates new seed of its kind. And, hopefully, that helps to illustrate my perspective.
Greetings… I don’t believe we are necessarily in disagreement… Let’s look at the Gospel as a house. You have went inside the house and found inside the house Jesus speaks in third person. However what you find in the house or what is rearranged (change of though) in the house does not change the structure of the house. Without a structure of a house, you would have no house to go into.

So what is the structure of the Gospel? I believe as follows.

The Divine purpose in the Gospel by MATTHEW is to set forth the Lord as Jehovah's KING. Hence those events in His ministry are singled out and emphasized which set forth His claims as the Messiah-sent to fulfil all the prophecies concerning Him.
Compared with Mark and Luke, .Matthew has no less than thirty-one sections which are peculiar to his gospel; and all more or less bearing on the King and the Kingdom, which are the special subjects of this Gospel

Mark His Gospel was not derived, as alleged, from any human sources; such assert10ns are at the best only conjecture . Or was given to him, as Luke's Gospel was given to him, "from above" (Luke 1. s), This precludes all theories about "copying" and human "inditing" and" transcribing". There are other reasons for the omission and inclusion of certain events which depend on, and are to be gathered from, the Divine perfections of the Word of God. Such omissions and inclusions are to be explained by the special presentation of the Lord as Jehovah's Servant and not by the conflicting and uncertain speculations as to the " sources" of this Gospel.

Luke - The Divine purpose in the Gospel by LuKE is to set forth the Lord not so much as the Messiah, "the King of Israel", as in Matthew's Gospel, or as Jehovah's servant, as in Mark; but as what He was in Jehovah's sight, as the ideal MAN-" the Man Whose name is the BRANCH" (Zech. 6. a).

John - The purpose of the Holy Spirit by John, in His presentation of the Messiah, is to say to us and to all," Behold your God"; and His Deity is observed throughout this Gospel. This is emphasized by the first and last references (1. I and 20. 28, 31).
The same purpose and design are seen in the presentation of the Lord as having the Divine attribute of Omniscience.

You stated you do not believe Jesus stepped out of his body to not be God. However; God did step into a body to become Jesus. So what was the result of this? If I fill my bath tub up with water, I can take a bath. If I take some of the water from the bath and place it in a cup, I can not take a bath in the cup although the water be the same.
Moreover; while Jesus was in the flesh He did not have access to the full mind of God. He was hindered by being saddled with the flesh body and mind. But when Jesus ascended, He was no longer in the flesh and knew everything, for He was God. So, while at the time of that statement "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but [only] the Father." (Mk 13:32) Jesus didn't know; but, when Jesus ascended after the crucifixion, He did know (but wasn't going to tell us anyway).

Hebrews 2:9
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. KJV

What that means is that Jesus was born of flesh, which is lower than an angel. Angels are greater than flesh men, as the Scripture declares:

2 Peter 2:11
11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. KJV

In the lowest state of revelation concerning the aforementioned, the devil had the heavyweight championship death belt, because he is death.

Hebrews 2 14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The only way to take this championship death belt is to beat satan aka death.
How does one beat death? You die and come back…
1 Corinthians 15
O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?”

Nice to meet you!

E

evyaniy

He did it out of love. Yes, the foundations of His throne/authority are His Righteousness and Justice. He sent His Son to redeem man by becoming a Man Himself and paying for our sins with His Own death to satisfy His Justice in accordance with His Righteousness. He did it because of His Love. He did it so He could be just and the Justifier of those who believe in His Son for forgiveness.

Romans 3

22 even the righteousness of EL(Theos, Elohim, YAH, God) through faith in Yeshua the Messiah to all and on all those who believe. For there is no distinction, 23 for all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of EL; 24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Messiah Yeshua, 25 Whom EL sent to be an atoning sacrifice through faith in His blood, for a demonstration of His righteousness through the passing over of prior sins, in EL’s forbearance; 26 to demonstrate His righteousness at this present time, that He might Himself be just and the Justifier of him who has faith in Yeshua.

Psalm 85 (as someone else quoted earlier)

9 Surely His salvation is near those who fear Him,
that glory may dwell in our land.
10 Mercy and truth meet together.
Righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
11 Truth springs out of the earth.
Righteousness has looked down from heaven.

12 Yes, YHVH will give that which is good.
Our land will yield its increase.
13 Righteousness goes before Him,
and prepares the way for His steps.

Mercy, Truth, Righteousness, Justice and peace met on the cross. He did it because of His Love.

bluto

Aug 4, 2016
There was no such thing as "Jesus" before His conception miraculously in Mary. BEFORE that in the beginning there was the WORD, who was incarnated as "Jesus".

Only the "third person". The Father and the Holy Spirit were already well known known.

Please explain in some detail, not looking for a yes or no response here. The reason for the question is to expand our knowledge and appreciation of the Godhead.
[/QUOTE]

You said this: "There was no such thing as "Jesus" before His conception miraculously in Mary." That's not quite true. Jesus appeared in the Old Testament numerous times but we did not know that His name was Jesus until He was born.

In Him'
bluto

E

evyaniy

The Creator of all things greatest work was done as a Man in His humbleness and obedience out of love.

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
It's really cool indeed! YOu probably already know this one, but this is what got me looking into His name

Psalm 110:1, (ESV) "The LORD (#H3068) saith unto my lord (H#113), Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."

H113 - אָדֹן אָדוֹן - ’âdôn ’âdôn, aw-done', aw-done', From an unused root (meaning to rule); sovereign, that is, controller (human or divine):—lord, master, owner. Compare also names beginning with “Adoni”

Psalm 110:1, (TS2009) “יהוה (#H3068) said to my Master (H#113), “Sit at My right hand, Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet.”

Again I now you already know this but it's good info!

Unger's Bible dictionary

YAHWEH (yaʹway). The Heb. tetragrammaton (YHWH) traditionally pronounced Jehovah (see discussion in the articles Lord; [The] Lord) is now known to be correctly vocalized yahwê.

The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, Volume 9, page 160

Of the names of God in the Old Testament, that which occurs most frequently (6,823 times) is the so-called Tetragrammaton, YHWH, the distinctive personal name of the God of Israel.

The Eerdmans Bible dictionary

YAHWEH [yäˊwə, yäˊwā]. The covenant name of the God of Israel. According to the biblical account, it is the name by which God identified himself to Moses in the encounter at the burning bush (Exod. 3:14)

The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia

The Covenant Name: Yahweh Yahweh is the only truly personal name of God in Israel’s faith; the others are titular or descriptive expressions. References to “the name” or “in the name” of God indicate this name. The name consists of four consonants, YHWH (known as the tetragrammaton).
Isaiah 52:6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak:
behold, it is I.

bluto

Aug 4, 2016
The Creator of all things greatest work was done as a Man in His humbleness and obedience out of love.
Actually it was done by the one God consisting of the three persons of the Trinity.

Notice Genesis 1:26, "Then God said, "Let US make man in OUR image."

In Him,
bluto

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
Isaiah 52:6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak:
behold, it is I.
The Nations/Gentiles too!

Jeremiah 16:19-21, “O יהוה, my strength and my stronghold and my refuge, in the day of distress the nations (Gentiles) shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, “Our fathers have inherited only falsehood, futility, and there is no value in them. Would a man make mighty ones for himself, which are not mighty ones? Therefore see, I am causing them to know, this time I cause them to know My hand and My might. And they shall know that My Name is יהוה!

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
Actually it was done by the one God consisting of the three persons of the Trinity.

Notice Genesis 1:26, "Then God said, "Let US make man in OUR image."

In Him,
bluto
The "sons of Elohim" were there according to the Word, there we many beings there, not all of them were YHWH.

Job 38:4-7, “Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Declare, if you have understanding. Who set its measurements, if you know? Or who stretched the line upon it? Upon what were its foundations sunk? Or who laid its corner-stone, when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of Elohim shouted for joy?”

Job 38:7, 7 בְּרָן־ H7442»sang יַ֭חַד H3162»together כּ֣וֹכְבֵי H3556»stars בֹ֑קֶר H1242»When the morning וַ֝יָּרִ֗יעוּ H7321»shouted כָּל־ H3605»and all בְּנֵ֥י H1121»and all the sons אֱלֹהִֽים׃ H430»of Elohim "

“sons of Elohim” is words #H1121 sons #H430 El

#H1121 - ben: son, Original Word: בֵּן, Part of Speech: Noun Masculine, Transliteration: ben, Phonetic Spelling: (bane), Short Definition: sons

#H430 - elohim: God, god, Original Word: אֱלֹהִים, Part of Speech: Noun Masculine, Transliteration: elohim, Phonetic Spelling: (el-o-heem'), Short Definition: God