Jesus said, "Have I therefore become your enemy

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Have I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth?

  • YES!

  • NO!


Results are only viewable after voting.
Lord Jesus didn't say that. Paul did.

Galatians 4:16 Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?


🥳
 
You quote Jesus saying, "Have I therefore become your enemy?" Then the poll question is: "Have I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth?"
So who is the "I" in the poll question? You (Solitude), or Jesus?
The "I" in my poll refers to everyone who tells the truth instead of lies.
 
The "I" in my poll refers to everyone who tells the truth instead of lies.
Thank you. As Christians, we should all speak the truth. But anyway, Christ tells us to love our enemies, which must surely include some who tell lies. I hope I don't hate anybody, whether or not they always tell the truth.