Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
You quote Jesus saying, "Have I therefore become your enemy?" Then the poll question is: "Have I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth?"
So who is the "I" in the poll question? You (Solitude), or Jesus?
You quote Jesus saying, "Have I therefore become your enemy?" Then the poll question is: "Have I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth?"
So who is the "I" in the poll question? You (Solitude), or Jesus?
Thank you. As Christians, we should all speak the truth. But anyway, Christ tells us to love our enemies, which must surely include some who tell lies. I hope I don't hate anybody, whether or not they always tell the truth.