Job interview on 7th Feb 4:30 pm

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2013
Dear Prayer Warriors,
I have a job interview on 7th Feb at 4:30 pm. Please pray for this.
In the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Ok I am lifting you in prayer, in Jesus Name, praying He gives you stength, and that He equips you, knowing that He is able to abound in grace, so that you are sufficient in all ways, at all times, so that you can abound in good works. I pray He gives you the spirit of a sound mind, and that you walk in knowing He is right there with you. You already have His victory. Amen.

I will continue to pray. Come back and let us know how it went. If you have time, I'd welcome an update.

Deep breath and God Bless.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree and pray, bless thespiritoftruth, to do well in the interview and get selected. Please bless this prayer, in Jesus precious name, Amen!

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
May your confidence be in the Lord Jesus Christ. May you have Peace of mind and be helped by Holy Spirit to give you the right words to say at the time throughout the interview. May this new opportunity be a blessing to you, and you be a blessing to the employers, for all to work out for good and for divine appointments at work through Christ our Lord. 🙏🏻

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying for God’s favor, wisdom and guidance upon you for this interview. All the best!

Ita

Feb 6, 2019
I am praying that God will help you with the interview and that His wonderful plan in your life will be fully realised

Jun 18, 2013
Dear Prayer Warriors,
Thank you for your prayers the interview went well. I may be called for the next round. Please pray for that.

Regards Cinu

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Dear Lord Jesus, thank you that Cinu's job interview went well. May he be called for the next round and do well and get this job. Thank you mighty Savior.

Princesa

Feb 7, 2019
While you endeavour on your new career know that I am here for you and turn to the Bible during your current time of need. From Philippians may this prayer give you strength while you walk in His light:
"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."
(Philippians 4:13)