Judgemental Christians

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
I’ve been a Christian now for about 7 years, and I’m finally encountering what I will call the wall of judgement from my Christian friends. It is not only in the area of dating, although this seems to be the topic that they care about the the most, but also in other areas like how often I read my Bible, or if I am serving others enough, or if I endure trials with joy because that is godly.

But I will focus on the area of dating. It is disheartening to me, and I don’t feel like I can date unless it is according to their standards. To clarify, we all agree on the Biblical stance regarding fornication. I’m referring to all the additional expectations they have.

For example:
-Online dating isn’t good.
-Don’t spend too much time taking to the other person because that means they are becoming your god.
-They aren’t good enough because they aren’t a “strong” Christian.
-Wait a certain amount of time between dating people.

My main question is this-how do you all deal with the way other Christians pressurize the dating environment?
Pray, seek God for wisdom and discernment, let the Holy Spirit guide you. It doesn't matter what others think, it only matters what God thinks.

May 25, 2015
Shineyourlight and let the whole world in? Too wordy? Lol
Just put them altogether and we should be good.

Shineyourlightandletthewholeworldin

Put a hashtag in for good measure. We gotta be relevant, ya know?

Jun 15, 2020
Grand terrace, California
Just put them altogether and we should be good.

Shineyourlightandletthewholeworldin

Put a hashtag in for good measure. We gotta be relevant, ya know?
Hey shine your light, we need to stay strong in Jesus name and shine our light to all the people to let them know their is hope in Jesus Christ!

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
“Sound of Mine” by

ShineyourlightBenFTWZeroturbulenceNEWBREED

The song would be about singing a new song to the Lord.

Sound of mine
Here’s your sign
My hearts on Fire, all the time

We will, worship You
Worship You
To the ends of the Earth
We will worship You.

(This is sounding like We Will Rock You by Queen, but Christianized). 😆

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
“Sound of Mine” by

Sound of mine
Here’s your sign

We will, worship You
Worship You
To the ends of the Earth
We will worship You.

Oh man I would love to see a remake of we will rock you to we will worship you. That would be awesome! 👍

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
@MegMarch is like, “What has happened to my thread?”

Meg... you are officially our manager. 💰 💵

@Magenta And you are our designer. Magenta colored everything will make us stand out from every other band known to man.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I'll be your marketer for the right price.

@Magenta And you are our designer. Magenta colored everything will make us stand out from every other band known to man.

M

MegMarch

I don't think you would like that. I'm a real slave driver. :ROFL:

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
I don't think you would like that. I'm a real slave driver. :ROFL:
As long as you bring me my chilled, thawed from frozen, Reese’s you’ll be good. 😆

1592460283863.jpeg

Can we have demands? 😮😁 Lol

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
I feel like @seoulsearch needs to be involved somehow. Definitely the bouncer, she would use brains though. lol She would be like Sherlock fighting, so calculated.

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
I'll be your marketer for the right price.
Yes, “the right price.” Fine, we will let you go on tour with us and, the biggest thing of all, I will share my Reese’s with you.

May 25, 2015
“Sound of Mine” by

Sound of mine
Here’s your sign

We will, worship You
Worship You
To the ends of the Earth
We will worship You.

Um, yes, please

Oh man I would love to see a remake of we will rock you to we will worship you. That would be awesome! 👍
I'm going to do it. Are you gonna join?

Oh man... and I thought @shineyourlight was going to be the diva. The jury isn’t out on that one yet. 😄

@zeroturbulence Any demands? Lololol
Haha, me? A diva? Puhleeeeeeze. I'm probably the least intense female on this PLANET.

Yes, yes, yes. I knew you knew what we had to do.