Junk you can do online with someone

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Addison

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2014
1,028
47
0
56
Hiya everyone.

First thread on this site and it will probably get nuked because I didn't read any of the forum rules here. ;)

Anyway, I found a web page that rifles off 130 things to do with someone special online.

Anything from watching YouTube videos together in real time, or music, TV, reading a book, drawing, writing, games, karaoke, shopping, taking virtual walks together, petting animals, even sending each other smells (this could be gross though).

It's a site you might want to bookmark for future reference.
♥

Over 130 Things to Do Together Online & in Real Time! - LDR Magazine

I hope CC doesn't mind me sharing this outside link.

I just wanted to give you all some options, because distance between two people shouldn't matter.

Especially if you really like someone here.
♥
 
Er.. I don't have any smells I want to share online, or anyone I want to share smells with, but thanks for the tip anyway.
 
Hiya everyone.

First thread on this site and it will probably get nuked because I didn't read any of the forum rules here. ;)

Anyway, I found a web page that rifles off 130 things to do with someone special online.

Anything from watching YouTube videos together in real time, or music, TV, reading a book, drawing, writing, games, karaoke, shopping, taking virtual walks together, petting animals, even sending each other smells (this could be gross though).

It's a site you might want to bookmark for future reference.
♥

Over 130 Things to Do Together Online & in Real Time! - LDR Magazine

I hope CC doesn't mind me sharing this outside link.

I just wanted to give you all some options, because
distance between two people shouldn't matter.

Especially if you really like someone here.
♥

Thanks, Addison! I´ll will pay a visit to the site, later on.

Just wanted to "say" this do matter: "distance between two people shouldn't matter"

There´s an obvious physical (emotional) distance no one would build a bridge, unless any one them moves and goes further and usually it´s a man who does that step on real world, as a sort or long shot, and here a song of Elton John comes soon, because it pictures well the idea of such emotional emptiness online connections cannot not fill in: "We can build a bridge between us, but the empty space remains...".

If you have read lines on any teen forum, you´ve probably have read: "I don´t want to spend my life behind a keyboard" or "I don´t want to spend my life behind a screen". That´s natural and essentially needed, unless a person is physically or emotionally handicapped to go out to interact with the real world.

Those who get money online are the mo$t interested people in world to make profit in promoting virtual "alternatives" to get people connected and, as an average consumer, a PC serviceman or hermit, those hyperlinks are welcomed for helping people or myself (Yet I prefer to go out and interact with people the real way God designed me to be)
 
Welcome Addison, and thanks for this list! There are some great ideas there for spending time online together with friends.
 
All the admins and moderators here have a sense of humor. Got to in this zoo. If they didn't, 7/8ths of the threads in the BD forum would be nuked.
 
To secularhermit, I completely agree, it's no good spending your life behind a keyboard.

But still, I've heard that one out of every four relationships start online first.

It's just a way to break the ice with someone new, nothing else.

Not all of those links on that page work though.

Oh, and Oncefallen, thanks for not banning me on this site and causing me utter shame on my first thread here. ;)
 
i play online checkers with people..it's good when I'm winning and even better when my opponent leaves and is replaced by a computer player..computer players are idiots..lol :)
 
I heard that the game of checkers was finally solved awhile ago.

H
ow can you ever lose after knowing this?
:D
 
To secularhermit, I completely agree, it's no good spending your life behind a keyboard.

But still, I've heard that one out of every four relationships start online first.

It's just a way to break the ice with someone new, nothing else.

Not all of those links on that page work though.

Oh, and Oncefallen, thanks for not banning me on this site and causing me utter shame on my first thread here. ;)

Oncefallen usually waits til the second post, just to give people false hope. 0.0