er cos it's fun to be alive?Fine, "allow Job to be tortured"
I know in the end God gave him something better, but that isn't always the case. Nor is it what I really care about honestly. If I have to suffer for my life but know that idk, be getting to a car crash and suffering brain damage helped someone else value their lives and that someone else did something for someone else and there was a net positive impact on the kingdom because I existed, that would be good enough for me. But if it would be the same and someone else would just take my role, why do all this living?
Have you never had any trial or tribulation before? OMG
You like one of those spoiled brats that are on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! Verucca Salt! I mean a real life one!!
Sorry I just laughing at that one. You not really, but the way you acting right now seems to me you are.