JUST IN the good news.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
The bible says, "think on these things, ""things that are pure and of a good report."
will get back with that scripture. Bad things will affect you, and infect you.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Luke 2 :10 And the angel said to them. fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great Joy that will be for all the people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ.
The hook line and sinker, of guilt, condemnation, is like the philistines, that were upon Samson, and they took him captive. but only this time it is upon the hearts, and lives of humans, all over the world. Guilt, is the demons, sting, what scripture says, is he is the accuser of the brethren. There is no forgiveness with him, Only Jesus is the bright and morning star, when and where all things are new again, for his mercies are new every morning. 1 Timothy 4:13 He is the accuser of the brethren, God does not intend for you to live with guilt from day to day, When you take it to the Lord and ask for forgiveness, it is under the blood.
There is no new day with evil, neither is there ever such a New Year, or forgiveness, sometimes, from men, but not from our God, who gave us Jesus Christ, who we should embrace, accept, as the Savior, this time of year, and any time. "for those who call upon the name of the Lord, shall be saved. " bv.

All our rightousness, is as a filty rag, we could never do enough to stand before the Lord in our own, for it is written, " no man cometh unto the Father, but through the Son." John 14:6 It is his atonement for our sin, that he see's, and not us. It is not by works, that he looks upon people, or merits, or money, but through the blood covenant. All our righteousness, is as filthy rags, we could never compare ourselves with God.

Condemnation, guilt, and self hatred, or doing something, are the hooks, that are deep into spirit of man, and this is why Jesus came, Peace on earth, good will towards, men. Luke 2:10 The good news, unto your soul, life, and a better life, with him, for he is life. bv.

I was inspired to send this, here, after watching, one of my favorite, encourage r, Joel Osteen, one of God's anointed. AFter you listen to this message, you most definitely will feel, worthy, loved by a heavenly Abba Father God, waiting for you, with open arms, to hug you, even as the prodigal son, who went off spending all his inheritance, came back home, with his father awaiting with open arms for him. Be Blessed Today, For this is the day that the Lord has made, we shall rejoice, and be glad in it. "Psalm 118:24 God is right on time. Come back home, he is waiting. :)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

Ya know that scripture, a man curses his brother, who he see's and blesses God who he doesn't see. Sweet and bitter water's do not come from the same fountain, cistern. This verse; let the meditation, of my heart, and the words of my mouth, be pleasing unto thee oh God. Sunday church goer, just a script, playing, and not following the Script, written by the God, of All.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Ya know that scripture, a man curses his brother, who he see's and blesses God who he doesn't see. Sweet and bitter water's do not come from the same fountain, cistern. This verse; let the meditation, of my heart, and the words of my mouth, be pleasing unto thee oh God. Sunday church goer, just a script, playing, and not following the Script, written by the God, of All.
Good news for sure. Merry Christmas my friend and I pray for a prosperous New Year for you and those that you love. :)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

James 3 he forked tongue we praise our Lord and God, and with it we curse humans being, who have been made in God's likeness
Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing, this should not be, Can bothe fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring, fountain? bitter envy, and selfish ambition, is unspiritual and demonic.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Good news for sure. Merry Christmas my friend and I pray for a prosperous New Year for you and those that you love. :)
Thank you, I luv you and your family, oh were spiritual family. now I'm happy. lol (y)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Thank you Tourist, I feel like I went on vacation, when you post.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

The bible is full of wisdom. Those who are mature in it, know discernment. If yo don't know what that is, time to find out. It's like knowing if your being beguiled, or deceived, by a person, or being able to know what the real senerio is behind the scenes, spiritually. It is being enlightened by the HOly Spirit, seeing the truth, in a unholy situaltion.
One of these secrects is this scripture. He that loveth not knoweth not God, For God is Love. Love is one of the fruits of the HOly Spirit. The main branch, that all the fruits grow on. and from. Love is the foundation. The good soil.
Do not be decieved. There was a man in Ghana /rev, Jones, who decieved hundreds, all the while reading and owning a bible. The devil tempted Jesus in the Desert, he also quoted scriptures, I don't know if he had a bible to read from, I don't think that happened, but if it was, he would be reading from the Word of God. He quoted verses, to Jesus. Don't be decieved, He that loveth not, do not know God. The differences, of what satan did reading the scriptures, and you could read it for yourself, is that HE DOES NOT DO WHAT IT SAYS! This is a secret to knowing if a person, who carrys a bible really is a follower, and obeys it, by their Love, and by their fruits. Another verse says, you shall know they belong to me, by their love. God is Love, this is his character, he defends, and wars against unrightous acts. Be mindful, that when satan comes to cause strife, and hatred, this is his bait, so wait, before you react, and remember, that "we fight not against flesh, and blood, but against, principalities, wickedness, within strongholds. " bible verse.

Many have fallen away following the blind, and when troubles hit their lives, their families, their relationships, they wonder what happened. It's because your following the spiritually blind, for it says, " the blind leadeth the blind, and they both fall into the ditch.
In my life I've seen much disaster come to families, those who sit weekly devotedly in church, physically and that's okay, I was raised seeing those who love the Lord, in church, but their heart is far away from his heart. They have turned away, from him, to bow to another. No man takes the place of our Shepard, Jesus Christ, God's Son. TAke this warning, don't put your confidence in the arm of flesh, for you will be cursed. " bible verse, Cursed is the man, who puts his confidence in the arm of flesh." It's time to start loving, with God's love.
Perfect Love casts out fear. Age, race gender, does not make a difference, fear inhibits, intimidates, those who are perfected in God's love, have no fear to love.
LIke the good Samaritan who saw a man beaten and bleeding laying on the road. He stopped to help. Gave of his money to the inn keeper.
The Pharisees, saw him, it says, and crossed the street, they did not even stop, or offer to help. You shall know them by their fruits. do not be deceived.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

The bible is full of wisdom. Those who are mature in it, know discernment. If yo don't know what that is, time to find out. It's like knowing if your being beguiled, or deceived, by a person, or being able to know what the real senerio is behind the scenes, spiritually. It is being enlightened by the HOly Spirit, seeing the truth, in a unholy situaltion.
One of these secrects is this scripture. He that loveth not knoweth not God, For God is Love. Love is one of the fruits of the HOly Spirit. The main branch, that all the fruits grow on. and from. Love is the foundation. The good soil.
Do not be decieved. There was a man in Ghana /rev, Jones, who decieved hundreds, all the while reading and owning a bible. The devil tempted Jesus in the Desert, he also quoted scriptures, I don't know if he had a bible to read from, I don't think that happened, but if it was, he would be reading from the Word of God. He quoted verses, to Jesus. Don't be decieved, He that loveth not, do not know God. The differences, of what satan did reading the scriptures, and you could read it for yourself, is that HE DOES NOT DO WHAT IT SAYS! This is a secret to knowing if a person, who carrys a bible really is a follower, and obeys it, by their Love, and by their fruits. Another verse says, you shall know they belong to me, by their love. God is Love, this is his character, he defends, and wars against unrightous acts. Be mindful, that when satan comes to cause strife, and hatred, this is his bait, so wait, before you react, and remember, that "we fight not against flesh, and blood, but against, principalities, wickedness, within strongholds. " bible verse.

Many have fallen away following the blind, and when troubles hit their lives, their families, their relationships, they wonder what happened. It's because your following the spiritually blind, for it says, " the blind leadeth the blind, and they both fall into the ditch.
In my life I've seen much disaster come to families, those who sit weekly devotedly in church, physically and that's okay, I was raised seeing those who love the Lord, in church, but their heart is far away from his heart. They have turned away, from him, to bow to another. No man takes the place of our Shepard, Jesus Christ, God's Son. TAke this warning, don't put your confidence in the arm of flesh, for you will be cursed. " bible verse, Cursed is the man, who puts his confidence in the arm of flesh." It's time to start loving, with God's love.
Perfect Love casts out fear. Age, race gender, does not make a difference, fear inhibits, intimidates, those who are perfected in God's love, have no fear to love.
LIke the good Samaritan who saw a man beaten and bleeding laying on the road. He stopped to help. Gave of his money to the inn keeper.
The Pharisees, saw him, it says, and crossed the street, they did not even stop, or offer to help. You shall know them by their fruits. do not be deceived.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

This may seem funny, but if you want to starve your spirit to death, and be carful who is putting what into your spirit. We all have access to a bible, don't just accept a few pages, a few things, from it. You need to be a full gospel believer, to be spiritually full, or hunger will set in and weakness will drive you to be satisfied with other things, that could be detremental to your spiritual health. Accept the full gospel, your spiritual refergerator will be empty, or your spirit, will be weak, and enticed.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

This may seem funny, but if you want to starve your spirit to death, and be carful who is putting what into your spirit. We all have access to a bible, don't just accept a few pages, a few things, from it. You need to be a full gospel believer, to be spiritually full, or hunger will set in and weakness will drive you to be satisfied with other things, that could be detremental to your spiritual health. Accept the full gospel, your spiritual refergerator will be empty, or your spirit, will be weak, and enticed.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

The milk is like the new babies in Christ, that is all, and if spiritual maturity dosnt grow, weak spirits, lead to not being spiritual strong to resist temptations, and your prey. Pray that you be delivered from all evil. Get into a personal relationship, and grow learning from the Spirit of the Lord, not a man's spirit, it is full of deadly poison, corrupt, and full of pride. Be careful what you put into your spirit. :)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

The milk is like the new babies in Christ, that is all, and if spiritual maturity dosnt grow, weak spirits, lead to not being spiritual strong to resist temptations, and your prey. Pray that you be delivered from all evil. Get into a personal relationship, and grow learning from the Spirit of the Lord, not a man's spirit, it is full of deadly poison, corrupt, and full of pride. Be careful what you put into your spirit. :)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
How can anyone be hungry? Are not all those churches taking care of everyone just like they used to do? When was that by the way, politicians say it is so.

Oh, the other day I was injured when I went outside by all that falling wealth, you know trickling down for all those new greed-is-goo billionaires who made their entry with the blessings of another politician who believed wealth trickles down to the poor thus they did not need to help anyone. Happy Greedyday all.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

In the garden, Adam went and hid because he was afraid, God called him, Adam, Adam, where are you, like a father calling his beloved son. God want to hear from us, when we pray, we talk to him, and it's better than quess jeans, quess what? He answers, Peacefully to us, if we listen.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
This is the best picture. It tells a story, might be saying, " when will I grow up, and be strong, if I keep drinking milk, like a baby. Don't be spoon fed, learn to feed yourself, spiritually grow , be rooted and grounded, in Christ.