I seem to be the only one here. It is lonely this walk, No one seems to think deeply anymore.
That's my case too. Working on my 72nd year on this earthly plane. Praise Jesus.Welcome from Northern Nevada
I'm just happy to be old and still thinking most days .... Cuz I have one more day to talk about Jesus
I just heard that people now have the attention span of a goldfish, which is 9 seconds.I seem to be the only one here. It is lonely this walk, No one seems to think deeply anymore.
Yet Goldfish are innocent. Maybe this needs to happen lol.I just heard that people now have the attention span of a goldfish, which is 9 seconds.
.
.
.
What was the question![]()
![]()
The cracker or the cat snack?Yet Goldfish are innocent. Maybe this needs to happen lol.
I seem to be the only one here. It is lonely this walk, No one seems to think deeply anymore.
I do.I seem to be the only one here. It is lonely this walk, No one seems to think deeply anymore.
I am from the Midwest also.I seem to be the only one here. It is lonely this walk, No one seems to think deeply anymore.
Thank you very much. I am a bit slow (LORD KNOWS) Jesus forgive me. I did not look for discussion forms. Thank youHi @Integrity,
Welcome to CC!
May I ask, what kinds of deep subjects are you wanting to cover?
I've found that many people DO think deeply, it's just that they might not want to air their most private thoughts publicly, or they want to get to know people first before they talk about what's on their minds. Many people also think deeply about very different subjects than one another.
If you're looking for complex discussions on the Bible, study of God's Word, and its original languages, the Bible Discussion Forum has a variety of threads going about those topics. There are also other sections for things like News and Conspiracies, etc. Recently there were some interesting threads going about AI and its future impact on the world through a Christian lens.
I primarily post in the Singles Forum.
My whole life, God seems to send me people who have been through some horrific things and want to talk about it. Because of this, I used to write several threads about what people do to find healing from abuse and trauma, in order to prepare for a Godly marriage.
But as you can imagine, it's a very personal topic that not many would want to discuss publicly, so I've moved towards more "light and fluffy" topics that more people might feel safer answering.
I actually felt God was leading me to do this, because every topic today is already so devisive.
So I don't think it's that a lot of people don't think deeply -- it's more like they can't find someone who thinks about the same things, or they don't want to go through the hassle/chaos that comes with different people with different opinions blowing up at each other.
I save most of my deep conversations for people I know won't cast me out or cut me down just because I might disagree.
Have a look around the forum and you may find some things of interest.
Let us know what you're looking for and maybe people can direct you to threads about the things you want to talk about, or feel free to write threads of your own!![]()
Thank you very much. I am a bit slow (LORD KNOWS) Jesus forgive me. I did not look for discussion forms. Thank you