Just Wanna Praise Him!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Something different for today
Psalm 5: 10. Hold them guilty, God. Let them fall by their own counsels; Thrust them out in the multitude of their transgressions, for they have rebelled against you.
David and God had a very passionate and fierce love for each other. Both were very protective of the other. David rose up against Goliath in fury because of his love for God and God's people.

Yet, when David rebelled.......God had mercy but, the sword did not depart from his house. Even so, the very son that was born to him from Bethsheba is the one that God would place on the throne of David because it testified of God's Mercy to David, His Beloved - the one after His own heart.

God's Mercy triumphs over His judgment! However, His wrath knows no mercy.

Precious Heavenly Father,

We thank You for Your Mercy - Yeshua/Jesus! Your Mercy shall endure forever and to all generations! Hallelujah!!! You have saved us from Your Wrath!!! Thank You, Father!!! Thank You!!! :love:

F

FriendlyTalk

JESUS CHRIST,
LORD OF MERCY,
KING OF KINGS.

PRAISE AND HONOR,
YOUR CREATION BRINGS.

I THANK YOU FOR THE JOY OF BEING A WORK OF YOUR HANDS
I PRAISE YOU; AND THANK YOU FOR BEING A RIGHTEOUS GOD, A MERCIFUL GOD, A FORGIVING GOD,
ALL GLORY BELONGS TO YOU!

THANK YOU FOR THE LIGHT YOU BRING TO THIS WORLD.
THANK YOU FOR LOVE; AND ALL THAT YOU ARE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SWEET, SWEET, SWEET LOVE.

THANK YOU FOR BEING A RIGHTEOUS JUDGE.

THANK YOU FOR BEING THE LIGHT IN THIS WORLD!

BLESSED FATHER; HOLY CREATOR.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MERCY.
THANK YOU FOR NOT HOLDING ON TO DARKNESS.
THANK YOU FOR BEING LOVE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SACRIFICE.
THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO.
YOU ARE THE MAKER.
WE ARE YOUR CREATION.
THANK YOU FOR LOVING US.
THANK YOU FOR HEARING US.
THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE WITH US.
THANK YOU FOR SAVING US.
THANK YOU FOR LIFE.
THANK YOU FOR LOVE.
THANK YOU.
THANK YOU.
THANK YOU.

THANK YOU FATHER!​

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
God dwells in the praises of His children……..(saints). All thanksgiving and praise to Him in Jesus Christ, Yeshua, amen.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hallelujah!!! God You are soooooo gooood!!! Your ways amaze me! The depths of Your loving kindness cannot be measured and the heights of Your righteous wisdom far exceed all others and cannot be known unless You reveal them. Your secrets are treasures that You lavish upon those that love You and call You, Father.

In Your House there is no lack, for You give to Your children all Your love..............

How beautiful is Your love to us!!! We love You, Father. :love:

How freely You gave us Your Word wrapped in a garment of flesh, Your only begotten Son conceived by the Holy Spirit in the womb of a virgin, sent to save us from our sins and reconcile us back to You! Hallelujah!!

How beautiful is Your love to us!! You refuse to live without us! We love You, Father. :love:

How freely You give us Your Holy Spirit to seal us and mark us as Your very own. Adopting us by causing us to be born again of the Spirit and water. Your only begotten Son is now the firstborn of many brethren!! Hallelujah!!

How beautiful is Your love to us!!! We love You, Abba!! We love You, Father. :love:

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Hallelujah!!! God You are soooooo gooood!!! Your ways amaze me! The depths of Your loving kindness cannot be measured and the heights of Your righteous wisdom far exceed all others and cannot be known unless You reveal them. Your secrets are treasures that You lavish upon those that love You and call You, Father.

In Your House there is no lack, for You give to Your children all Your love..............

How beautiful is Your love to us!!! We love You, Father. :love:

How freely You gave us Your Word wrapped in a garment of flesh, Your only begotten Son conceived by the Holy Spirit in the womb of a virgin, sent to save us from our sins and reconcile us back to You! Hallelujah!!

How beautiful is Your love to us!! You refuse to live without us! We love You, Father. :love:

How freely You give us Your Holy Spirit to seal us and mark us as Your very own. Adopting us by causing us to be born again of the Spirit and water. Your only begotten Son is now the firstborn of many brethren!! Hallelujah!!

How beautiful is Your love to us!!! We love You, Abba!! We love You, Father. :love:
Amen!
1 Timothy 3: 16. Without controversy, the mystery of godliness is great: God was revealed in the flesh, justified in the spirit, seen by angels, preached among the nations, believed on in the world, and received up in glory.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
crashing-waves-1.jpg

Psalm 98: 7. Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hallelujah! God holds everything in His hands...................

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Your words so potent, Your power so endless. I am so grateful for the pain of the fire, the ache of the wilderness, for in them I see Your revealing and my transformation. Your Love and mercy brings me to my knees and also lifts my heart to reach for Your Soul. You examine our hearts and help us grow. You bring us peace, joy, hope, love, goodness, kindness, longsuffering and self control. You created nature and You are Love. You are everything and I am so honored that you deal with us as a community but also individually. You bring us Life and you bring it abundant. Because of You, I can face tomorrow. You help us love You and others. Most of all, You being us union with Yourself. In Your presence is fullness of Joy, and at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore.

Sing to the Lord , all the earth; Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day. Tell of His glory among the nations, His wonderful deeds among all the peoples. For great is the Lord , and greatly to be praised; He also is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the peoples are idols, But the Lord made the heavens. Splendor and majesty are before Him, Strength and joy are in His place. Ascribe to the Lord , O families of the peoples, Ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. Ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name; Bring an offering, and come before Him; Worship the Lord in holy array. Tremble before Him, all the earth; Indeed, the world is firmly established, it will not be moved. Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; And let them say among the nations, "The Lord reigns." Let the sea roar, and all it contains; Let the field exult, and all that is in it. Then the trees of the forest will sing for joy before the Lord ; For He is coming to judge the earth. O give thanks to the Lord , for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting. Then say, "Save us, O God of our salvation, And gather us and deliver us from the nations, To give thanks to Your holy name, And glory in Your praise." Blessed be the Lord , the God of Israel, From everlasting even to everlasting. Then all the people said, "Amen," and praised the Lord .
1 Chronicles 16:23‭-‬36 NASB

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Lord, praise You for Your great love! You reign with all power and authority! There is none greater than You!

When darkness is all around this Texas girl, I will not fear for You are with me! My eyes are on You!

Hallelujah! The Lion of the Tribe of Judah reigns in power and strength!!

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Lord, praise You for Your great love! You reign with all power and authority! There is none greater than You!

When darkness is all around this Texas girl, I will not fear for You are with me! My eyes are on You!

Hallelujah! The Lion of the Tribe of Judah reigns in power and strength!!

Amen!
Psalm 48: 11. Let Mount Zion be glad! Let the daughters of Judah rejoice, Because of your judgments.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Psalm 144: 9. I will sing a new song to you, God. On a ten-stringed lyre, I will sing praises to you.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Lord, thank You! You are beautiful to me................:love: I know I can trust You. I am in Your Hands. Thank You for holding me. When I awake, I shall be like You...................Hallelujah!! Praise the Lord!! :love:

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Lord, thank You! You are beautiful to me................:love: I know I can trust You. I am in Your Hands. Thank You for holding me. When I awake, I shall be like You...................Hallelujah!! Praise the Lord!! :love:
Amen!
Psalm 102: 25. In the past you put the earth on its base, and the heavens are the work of your hands.

Goodservant

Mar 27, 2017
I was wondering if we could be praising the lord through Christian business? Is anyone interested in engaging in that sort of thing? For example Christian publications, Christian posters, Christian advertising?

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Today and always, may the Name of Yeshua/Jesus Christ be exalted and lifted high for He will draw all men to Himself. We rejoice in lifting His Name by honoring and loving our Lord, Savior and soon coming King.

Lord, we exalt and lift Your Name on high. Be exalted in all the Earth. We praise You! Thank You for saving us and not leaving us orphans - You have given us the Holy Spirit to be with us on the Earth. Thank You!

We joyously await Your return! :love:

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Song of Solomon 1: 4. Take me to you, and we will go after you: the king has taken me into his house. We will be glad and full of joy in you, we will give more thought to your love than to wine: rightly are they your lovers.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
I was wondering if we could be praising the lord through Christian business? Is anyone interested in engaging in that sort of thing? For example Christian publications, Christian posters, Christian advertising?
Sure!
Colossians 3: 17. And whatever you do, in word or in act, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving praise to God the Father through him.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hallelujah!!! The amazing grand finale of all things awaits!!! All the valleys and mountain tops, trials and tribulations, pain and sorrows, just don't matter when we compare them to eternity with God!

Thank You, wonderful Father in Heaven! You hold all our times and seasons in Your loving hands of correction and sweet mercy. We love YOU and praise YOU!!!! :love: