Just Wanna Praise Him!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Hallelujah!!! The amazing grand finale of all things awaits!!! All the valleys and mountain tops, trials and tribulations, pain and sorrows, just don't matter when we compare them to eternity with God!

Thank You, wonderful Father in Heaven! You hold all our times and seasons in Your loving hands of correction and sweet mercy. We love YOU and praise YOU!!!! :love:
Thank you for edification and being consistent

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Heavenly Father,

Thank You for Your abundant Mercy........ Help us to be pleasing in Your sight! Help us to worship You in spirit and in truth. You are worthy to be praised! Hallelujah! We praise You!

Lord and Savior - Yeshua/Jesus, we bow at Your feet and thank You for showing us the depths of the Father's Love for us. We worship You, our Lord, Savior and King! Hallelujah! We praise You!

Sweet Holy Spirit, what a wonderful gift from the Father! We are so thankful You are indwelling us and working mightily in us! Help us not to quench You. Flow freely in us. We love You!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Lord, You're so wonderful......I'm just thinking about all the little things You do for us......a cool breeze on a hot summer day.....rain when the ground is thirsty......colorful sunsets and sunrises........an act of kindness from a stranger when we least expect it.....a good parking spot........turning our problems into opportunities......just little anonymous things You do behind the scenes.........we know it's You! lol! :giggle: Thank You! We love You! :love:

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
My soul waits for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I was wondering if we could be praising the lord through Christian business? Is anyone interested in engaging in that sort of thing? For example Christian publications, Christian posters, Christian advertising?
Hi Gs,
I just came across your post. I'm sure many want to engage in that kind of thing. May God grant us courage and strength to push thru our plans in that area. I come from a very catholic country, and definitely Christian materials are outnumbered. In schools, even tho the parents have organized for optional religious instruction for our children, the fact that more funds are allocated to RC activities, makes me think we should be redeeming time and publishing more. Bible verses on simple stationery and bookmarks from a Christian bookstore had me pondering on passages i didnt know were God's words at the time.

When Bible reading guides were being given by the bookstore recently, i didnt know why so some were left behind and not distributed by Christians themselves who should be eager to be giving these away.. I'm praying we get out a newsletter telling about what God has been doing all along!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I just want to sing a love song to my King, my Beloved Yeshua/Jesus - The Lion of the Tribe of Judah ...........:love:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
John 4:23-24 King James Version (KJV)
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Father, our hearts seek to worship You in Spirit and in Truth..... Help us! We want to worship You the way You desire us to! :love:

Psalm 100:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

Father, our hearts seek to enter Your gates with thanksgiving and into Your courts with praise! Help us to be thankful and bless Your Name!

Praise the LORD, our Righteousness! He has done valiantly for us! He has overcome the world and given us the victory!! Hallelujah! Shake off the dust of this world and look up! Our redemption draws nigh!!

Sin is no longer our task master! The Lord reigns over us! We rejoice in our Lord - the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords! Our great and might Deliverer has triumphed over all our enemies and greatly desires our love!

We cried to the Lord and waited patiently for Him......... nothing is too difficult for Him! His love for us is great and will keep us steadfastly abiding under His shadow of protection and peace.

We love You, Lord - Our God and King! We love You, thank You, praise You and worship You because of all Your Power and Your Glory that You display in Your Love for us! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
John 4:23-24 King James Version (KJV)
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Father, our hearts seek to worship You in Spirit and in Truth..... Help us! We want to worship You the way You desire us to! :love:

Psalm 100:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

Father, our hearts seek to enter Your gates with thanksgiving and into Your courts with praise! Help us to be thankful and bless Your Name!

Praise the LORD, our Righteousness! He has done valiantly for us! He has overcome the world and given us the victory!! Hallelujah! Shake off the dust of this world and look up! Our redemption draws nigh!!

Sin is no longer our task master! The Lord reigns over us! We rejoice in our Lord - the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords! Our great and might Deliverer has triumphed over all our enemies and greatly desires our love!

We cried to the Lord and waited patiently for Him......... nothing is too difficult for Him! His love for us is great and will keep us steadfastly abiding under His shadow of protection and peace.

We love You, Lord - Our God and King! We love You, thank You, praise You and worship You because of all Your Power and Your Glory that You display in Your Love for us! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!
It is so good t hear you praising in the first person plural. I pay this way, except for a personal petition. Thank you for keeping the entire Body with all of its members in you heart,soul and mind. All love in Jesus, Yeshua...j

Feb 28, 2016
Dear Brother Jaume,
dennis and I are joining together with you
and giving sis Lafftur a great-big-Holy-hug...
:):)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Sweet Heavenly Father,

Thank You for such sweet fellowship! You love it when Your children are kind and loving to each other! It's wonderful knowing that we can bring You joy and put a smile on Your face just by being good to each other....

We love You so much, Father!! Continue to bless us with Your Love, Word and Spirit, in Yeshua/Jesus Name, amen! :love:(y)

G

Godsgirl83

OHHHHH WHAT A WONDERFUL THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Can anybody out there praise the Lord with me? It seems we're living in a time in which people don't want to praise the Lord anymore. But no matter how crazy things get on this earth, I will never lose my desire to praise God, because He has brought me through so much! Thank-you God, for all that you have done for us. Thank-you, Jesus, for the precious price you paid on the cross. Thank-you, Holy Spirit, for being our comforter and guide. I love you so much, God. Even when I don't understand what You are doing, I put my trust in you, knowing that somehow, you will work things out. Thank-you for loving us and taking care of us. HALLELUJIAH!!! LET'S KEEP THE PRAISE GOING!! :D
Please add my praise to yours and the others as well so that we can together make a joyous noise to the Lord.

G

Godsgirl83

I was wondering if we could be praising the lord through Christian business? Is anyone interested in engaging in that sort of thing? For example Christian publications, Christian posters, Christian advertising?
There is a brand of frozen foods I buy. We were wondering their stuff surpassed others, I realized one day on the bags not only does the company thank God in their little summery, they also post scripture. One morning I was NOT happy or in the mood to make breakfast. I saw that and it spoke volumes to me. So YES Businesses CAN praise the Lord through their printed stuff.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I do have a praise for God's mercy. As you probably know Jerry's Mom passed away on May 9th from a brain tumor. My praise is that she was a wonderful woman and a very good Mother-In-Law to me. She lived 85 years had 6 children, 5 boys and 1 girl, 10 grandchildren, 7 great grandchildren.

My praise is that I had been praying after she was diagnosed with the terminal tumor that God would allow her quality of life and that she would not have to suffer. She had a long life of 85 years in relative good health until the tumor and it took her quickly. She was loving and she was loved and I thank and praise God for not allowing her to suffer in the end.

I look forward to seeing her again in heaven. Jerry and I will be joining the rest of the family over in Leesburg, FL for the funeral on this Friday.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I do have a praise for God's mercy. As you probably know Jerry's Mom passed away on May 9th from a brain tumor. My praise is that she was a wonderful woman and a very good Mother-In-Law to me. She lived 85 years had 6 children, 5 boys and 1 girl, 10 grandchildren, 7 great grandchildren.

My praise is that I had been praying after she was diagnosed with the terminal tumor that God would allow her quality of life and that she would not have to suffer. She had a long life of 85 years in relative good health until the tumor and it took her quickly. She was loving and she was loved and I thank and praise God for not allowing her to suffer in the end.

I look forward to seeing her again in heaven. Jerry and I will be joining the rest of the family over in Leesburg, FL for the funeral on this Friday.
Darlene, you and Jerry will be in our prayers. Tell Jerry we are sorry for his loss. It is never easy to lose your mother. Stand strong in the Lord! (y)

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Darlene, you and Jerry will be in our prayers. Tell Jerry we are sorry for his loss. It is never easy to lose your mother. Stand strong in the Lord! (y)
Thanks so much for your prayers and kind thoughts.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
God the Father already sees us as justified, sanctified, and glorified (Rom. 8:29, 30; I Cor. 1:30; Heb. 10:10, 14).

because He see the end from the beginning

"It is finished"

God took care of everything before it even happened

and we can reap the benefits of the fact that he took care of everything, and this fact is everlasting, endures to even our future

like an installed fountain of living water, flowing even till now

and we can find rest

And find joy in this rest

if the son set you free you are free indeed
Praise

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017

I'm praising the Lord with you @JesusLives and @tourist! How sweetly you describe your Mother-in-Law..........:love:

May your tears turn to joy as you look ahead and know she is doing well and happy and you will see her again! :love:(y) Much love and inner peace to you both....:love: