Kick Them Out!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Loveme1, Cobus teaches that one must be made completely sinless by God to have eternal salvation, to be saved. Do you believe this? Are you completely sinless, are you living a perfect sinless life? If not, meaning that if you from time to time let the world, your flesh, or Satan get the best of you, if you are one bit selfish at times, then God never saved you, God's sacrifice, Christ's death and shed blood is no avail. If there is one sliver of imperfection in you, you are not saved, Christ is not in you, you don't have the HS>>>This is what Cobus teaches... I ask you again, do you believe you are sinless, or do you believe you aren't a child of God yet because of your sin?

It is that you have a different understanding of Cobus than I.

I believe in the Messiah Yahshua Son of GOD.

I believe i'm a child of GOD through my Faith in Him, not myself.

The Messiah Teaches us to cut off our hand if it offend ...

For any of us to claim sinless perfection would be exalting ourselves to judge..

That time will come and our Faith will warrant a come or a go.

We will be judged by our works, for it is written.

Will i be found worthy? GOD knows.

While i run this race i set my heart upon those things that please Him, for i Love Him with all my being.. such inner peace.

Often i consider Cobus marveling and sharing GOD's word here.
 
Cobus, you are derailing yet ANOTHER thread with your peculiar doctrines. This thread is about people being kicked out of church.
 
I like most of what you have written, and believe you believe the Word of GOD.

I think most of the time it is the way you share this that confuses people.

Your excitement may seem boastful to some, and they often seem to get "the wrong end of the stick" it seems from where i sit anyhow.

My dear God said they that are of the World will NOT believe us, but then I do not give up easely, God did also give me GREAT HOPE for God said those I preach to will become as I teach.... I believe God. I have so much hope for Rockbysea, and even Bookie, when God turns him he will know the Truth....

I know I speak Truth, because I do not say a SINGLE thing I cannot proof with God's Word, not a single thing... Have you noticed I am VERY seldom challenged to prove a point I make? Do you know why? They KNOW it is true... they only kick against the pricks.. Like Paul did, and like Paul I hpe God APPEARS to them and ask them... BOOKIE BOOKIE why persecuteth thou me?

They do not argue against me, they argue with God's Word I give them... and they should know this, or they are even further off than I hoped...

May GOD have mercy on us all and may we NOT SHAME HIS GRACE.... AMEN!
 
Tdrew I am the KING of derailing... Every thread I derail I derail because it runneth in the WRONG DIRECTION.... If it is in the right direction, to GOD'S GLORY, I will sing praises and fight to keep it on track... but there is MANY evil teaching and I am commanded to rebuke/reproof and correct it with all God's Word...

So my friend if the Word of God derails a thread, blame God not me, please stop accusing me for God's teachings and Scripture...

This thread started wrong... the OP did NOT FOLLOW GOD'S WORD but their own doctrine, which happen to clash with the Word of God, so the accident already happened before I arrived.. I am only sharing why it happened.... They did not do the rebuking the three times God said they should, they only did two... That is the derailing RIGHT THERE... I did not derail they did when they did not charge the man in front of the church....

So again you accuse me FALSLY because you know not Scripture... Oh my friend I forgive you yet again...Father put not this sin against his account... AMEN
 
Loveme1, Cobus teaches that one must be made completely sinless by God to have eternal salvation, to be saved. Do you believe this? Are you completely sinless, are you living a perfect sinless life? If not, meaning that if you from time to time let the world, your flesh, or Satan get the best of you, if you are one bit selfish at times, then God never saved you, God's sacrifice, Christ's death and shed blood is no avail. If there is one sliver of imperfection in you, you are not saved, Christ is not in you, you don't have the HS>>>This is what Cobus teaches... I ask you again, do you believe you are sinless, or do you believe you aren't a child of God yet because of your sin?


AGAIN BOOKENDS this is NOT ME SAYING THIS IT IS GOD.......Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.


You do not believe me... READ MATTHEW 5:48.... IN your own Bible....
 
Tdrew I am the KING of derailing... Every thread I derail I derail because it runneth in the WRONG DIRECTION.... If it is in the right direction, to GOD'S GLORY, I will sing praises and fight to keep it on track... but there is MANY evil teaching and I am commanded to rebuke/reproof and correct it with all God's Word...

So my friend if the Word of God derails a thread, blame God not me, please stop accusing me for God's teachings and Scripture...

This thread started wrong... the OP did NOT FOLLOW GOD'S WORD but their own doctrine, which happen to clash with the Word of God, so the accident already happened before I arrived.. I am only sharing why it happened.... They did not do the rebuking the three times God said they should, they only did two... That is the derailing RIGHT THERE... I did not derail they did when they did not charge the man in front of the church....

So again you accuse me FALSLY because you know not Scripture... Oh my friend I forgive you yet again...Father put not this sin against his account... AMEN
Bringing up the point that, after private confrontation, the matter should be brought before the entire congregation is well taken. If you scroll back, you will note that I claimed that, failing to do that, the church invites gossip. We agree and this point belongs in the thread. It is not derailing, but on-topic conversation.
Derailing the thread happens when you bring in this ridiculous sinless imperfection that you claim to be living (though Christ is not in you yet) doctrine. It does not belong here. Go start a new thread to preach that stuff.
 
John 8

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 33They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?34Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 36If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 37I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. 38I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

It is sad to see people throwing accusations toward Cobus.

It is true the Messiah Yahshua told us to be perfect like our Father.

I really think many see not that Cobus is believing the Messiah and His Word.

p.s i understand that it i'm guilty of derailment, not that i set out to.
 
Now, about the biblical requirement to separate unrepentant sinners from the congregation?
 
Tdrew why unrepenting sinners...All people that CONTINUE in sin is unrepenting sinners... Tell me what sin is there you do God cannot take away from you? What sin is there that YOU CANNOT REPENT AND STOP DOING...

TDREW we chase sinners away to keep the church HOLY! The church should be HOLY.... God says so explicitely...
God says BE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY... do you think he says this ti the unreptenting sinners or the normal sinners.. I no only one kind of sinners.... SINNERS.... A repented sinner has REPENTED... God made HIM FREE....

There is only one type of sinners.... Sinners!!! Then there is only one type of SAVED sinners.... Righteous and Godly men of GOD! There is NOTHING inbetween... The righteous men of God (unleavened dough) will be LED by the Holy Spirit to throw out ALL sinners (leaven) from the HOLY ASSEMBLY OF SAINTS and RIGHTEOUS MEN....


The Church of God is a gathering of HOLY SAINTS AND RIGHTEOUS MEN.... And ones being made holy.... (sinners that GOD WILL LEAD AND THEY WILL FOLLOW) A repenting sinner is also part of God's church... but that is why there is THREE CHANCES to REPENT... God says if your brother sins and repent, you SHALL FORGIVE him, Not sin back... I know there are borthers that are being sanctified, but they do NOT preach.... They OBEY in Chastening.... They are NOT appointed to even SPEAK! God does not appoint sinners. He appoints HOLY PEOPLE.... The ones that are filled with the Holy Spirit... the brothers in the church that still sin does not even have a grain of Holy Spirit in them...NONE!!!! Read Acts 8.. Samaria... they all repented, believed and was baptized, but the Spirit fell on none of them YET.... They accepted the Word of God even better than the ones here on CC, but the Spirit fell on NONE of them yet..... Why? Because they were only SAINTS.... And Eph 4 says saints need to be perfected...


What perfects a SAINT? The implanting of the Holy Spirit of God... that is the FINAL ACT GOD DOES ON A ONCE SINNER... At that moment that person is made ONE WITH THE CHURCH... the Body of Christ Jesus... At that moment that person cannot sin and are as perfect as God is perfect... The perfected SAINT is now a complete man of God....


But remember he also started off as sinner and repented and followed Jesus to the END, and then he became Saint, and then He was perfected with the IMPLANT of God's SEED.... Sio he cannot judge a BROTHER that are on the repentance road...But God will show him the brothers that does not want to repent.... Them they will throw out to keep the DOUGH UNLEAVENED...


Do you see how the WHole Bible takes hands and makes PERFECT sence that only PERFECT people can be made ONE BODY IN CHRSIT JESUS?
 
Now, about the biblical requirement to separate unrepentant sinners from the congregation?

Tdrew why unrepenting sinners...All people that CONTINUE in sin is unrepenting sinners... Tell me what sin is there you do God cannot take away from you? What sin is there that YOU CANNOT REPENT AND STOP DOING...

There is a difference of attitude. There are those who do not care, they sin without remorse. It is called wilfull sinning...

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Then there are those who are of a repentant attitude...

1Jn 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
1Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

David was one of those...

Psa 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Psa 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Psa 103:4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

Psa 51:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came unto him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba. Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
Psa 51:2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
Psa 51:3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
Psa 51:4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
Psa 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
Psa 51:6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
Psa 51:7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Psa 51:8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
Psa 51:9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Psa 51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Psa 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
Psa 51:13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
Psa 51:14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
Psa 51:15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
Psa 51:16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
Psa 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

2Sa 12:7 And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man. Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, I anointed thee king over Israel, and I delivered thee out of the hand of Saul;
2Sa 12:8 And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.
2Sa 12:9 Wherefore hast thou despised the commandment of the LORD, to do evil in his sight? thou hast killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and hast taken his wife to be thy wife, and hast slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon.
2Sa 12:10 Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife.
2Sa 12:11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.
2Sa 12:12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.
2Sa 12:13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.

David was deeply repentant. But all sin has consequences...

2Sa 12:14 Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bookends
John 8



It is sad to see people throwing accusations toward Cobus.

It is true the Messiah Yahshua told us to be perfect like our Father.

I really think many see not that Cobus is believing the Messiah and His Word.

p.s i understand that it i'm guilty of derailment, not that i set out to.

UMMM Loveme1,

Cobus does not claim to be a Christian yet or born again.
 
AGAIN BOOKENDS this is NOT ME SAYING THIS IT IS GOD.......Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.


You do not believe me... READ MATTHEW 5:48.... IN your own Bible....
You don't understand Cobus, the sermon on the mount is to us as the 10 commandments was the Israelites, Impossible to live out under our own power, ONLY ONE can do both Both, and BOTH point to the one, Christ. Hence Peter says "who can be saved", and Jesus but Jesus says "“The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.”

Sorry Cobus, that you have a problem with me, a sinner, can be saved. My adoption papers have already been signed by the blood of Christ and one day God will complete in me that which He started.
 
John 8



It is sad to see people throwing accusations toward Cobus.

It is true the Messiah Yahshua told us to be perfect like our Father.

I really think many see not that Cobus is believing the Messiah and His Word.

p.s i understand that it i'm guilty of derailment, not that i set out to.

How do you become perfect?
 
There is a difference of attitude. There are those who do not care, they sin without remorse. It is called wilfull sinning...

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Then there are those who are of a repentant attitude...

1Jn 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
1Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

David was one of those...

Psa 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Psa 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Psa 103:4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

Psa 51:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came unto him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba. Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
Psa 51:2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
Psa 51:3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
Psa 51:4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
Psa 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
Psa 51:6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
Psa 51:7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Psa 51:8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
Psa 51:9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Psa 51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Psa 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
Psa 51:13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
Psa 51:14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
Psa 51:15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
Psa 51:16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
Psa 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

2Sa 12:7 And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man. Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, I anointed thee king over Israel, and I delivered thee out of the hand of Saul;
2Sa 12:8 And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.
2Sa 12:9 Wherefore hast thou despised the commandment of the LORD, to do evil in his sight? thou hast killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and hast taken his wife to be thy wife, and hast slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon.
2Sa 12:10 Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife.
2Sa 12:11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.
2Sa 12:12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.
2Sa 12:13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.

David was deeply repentant. But all sin has consequences...

2Sa 12:14 Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die.
Bravo! Clap clap!
 
Honestly, I believe all know we are being perfected here in this age, not that we will have become perfected completely in this age, but on the great and glorious day of our Lord. We are regarded as sin free because of the Blood of Yeshua, but perfect, no possible way. We will be perfected when the Lord finishes the work He began in each of us.
 
You don't understand Cobus, the sermon on the mount is to us as the 10 commandments was the Israelites, Impossible to live out under our own power, ONLY ONE can do both Both, and BOTH point to the one, Christ. Hence Peter says "who can be saved", and Jesus but Jesus says "“The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.”

Sorry Cobus, that you have a problem with me, a sinner, can be saved. My adoption papers have already been signed by the blood of Christ and one day God will complete in me that which He started.

***EDIT*** sorry, I misread your post.
 
Again Bookie I have No problem with you. I am not a acceptor of the person, I have a problem with your doctrine shaming God as a failure.... How do we become perfect? By God implanting His HOLY SPIRIT IN US... the moment HE ENTERS we are made perfect...At the END of the salvation process....

Never did I say it is on our works or strength, so I have NO idea where you get that idea from. I always said... God starte with a sinner and take him throug HIS sALVATION PROCEss... here is the process ONCE AGAIN... Calling - Justification - Glorification...
God calls sinner justify him to saint and perfects the saint with the Holy Spirit.... As easy as that...

It is not by works of our power but grace that also includes faith.... Without the grace and faith God cannot do it... we have to have BOTH... Grace is taking us all the way if we GROW IN FAITH.... Nobody grown in HOLY SPIRIT.... He is given when the saint is perfected... The Truth the Love and the faith grows, and the OLD DIES, but when God puts His Spirit in a saint, the process is COMPLETE....

IT IS NOT OUR JOB TO BECOME PERFECT... IT IS THE SALVATION OF GOD THAT DOES THAT JOB... HIS SALVATION not ours... HE SAVES US, that is why it WORKS THIS TIME... In the Old Testament they did not HAVE JESUS TO REMOVE SIN....
 
Last edited:
In the Old Testament God does say He is our Savior. Read the Old Testament.