Kinda new

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NeverAReality24

New member
Jun 20, 2019
7
15
3
Hi, everybody. I’m Frankie. I joined in June, but never did anything on the site (I think because I couldn’t find my way around). I spend a lot of time by myself, because I don’t have any siblings or really friends to hang out with, so you might see me here a lot. But I would love to get to know fellow believers in Christ.
 
Hi, everybody. I’m Frankie. I joined in June, but never did anything on the site (I think because I couldn’t find my way around). I spend a lot of time by myself, because I don’t have any siblings or really friends to hang out with, so you might see me here a lot. But I would love to get to know fellow believers in Christ.
Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hello Frankie, we are glad that you have joined us here at Christian Chat. Look through the various forums to find a thread that interests you and then join in on the conversation.

Or you can start your own thread. For example tell us about your favorite hobbies or your favorite past time?
Welcome to Christian Chat, Frankie! :)
 
Hi, everybody. I’m Frankie. I joined in June, but never did anything on the site (I think because I couldn’t find my way around). I spend a lot of time by myself, because I don’t have any siblings or really friends to hang out with, so you might see me here a lot. But I would love to get to know fellow believers in Christ.
Heeyyyy Frankie, welcome to C.Chat😀!
I'm glad you decided to take some time to come back here!

May God bless you with fellowship among fellow Christian's and may God's ever loving light shine through you onto this site and may that very same light shine brightly back to you!
I look forward to seeing you around the threads and if you need help getting around the site and I can, feel free to reach out and I will do my best. If I can help you, I will. If I can't, perhaps I can lead you in the right direction 🤠.
Again, welcome back to the site!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
welcometocc9p.png



John316s.png



philippians1_6.png


s-l1000.jpg


:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Welcome!
it's all about sharing and learning here, whether understood-liked-or not -
may you always keep and Loving-open-forgiving Heart in all situations
that you encounter in these rooms -
hub and I are looking forward to hearing your voice...
:):)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hi, everybody. I’m Frankie. I joined in June, but never did anything on the site (I think because I couldn’t find my way around). I spend a lot of time by myself, because I don’t have any siblings or really friends to hang out with, so you might see me here a lot. But I would love to get to know fellow believers in Christ.

Hi, Frankie, welcome to our big family!
 
Hi Frankie, welcome and nice to meet you. You have a great smile and I'm sure you will enjoy your time here, God bless!

Trust me, that was a rare moment for me. It's hard for me to have a good picture with a good smile. That one took me maybe at least 5 tries
 
Hi, everybody. I’m Frankie. I joined in June, but never did anything on the site (I think because I couldn’t find my way around). I spend a lot of time by myself, because I don’t have any siblings or really friends to hang out with, so you might see me here a lot. But I would love to get to know fellow believers in Christ.
Welcome to CC Frankie! Glad you are here 😊

See you around the forums!

Blessings 💜
 
Welcome Frankie, I think I had similar experience. Where I was away from site also for few months and come back. Happens to all of us.