Kitchen Flirtations

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
@CarriePie said:
One of my favorite things to eat is gravy over homemade biscuits. It doesn't bother me to eat breakfast foods anytime of the day.. Making French toast for breakfast is my specialty.

I use large slices of bread, after flipping the first time I brush melted butter on top, sprinkle with sugar, and flip again on the grill. Makes for a nice, caramelized topping. I use one egg for the batter for each piece of bread plus on extra egg for the whole mixture. Use a little milk and add cinnamon and nutmeg. Beat well with a whisk. Top cooked pieces with fresh cut strawberries with a glaze and whip cream. For the glaze I crush a few berries and add a tablespoon of sugar. Microwave for about 45 seconds. Add the cutpup berries and mix well. My wife raves about this, one of her favorites.

I used to make it this way for my daughter every Saturday morning. For just me and my wife I now make this problyu ever 6 weeks. She thinks it's the best.

Actually, she is the best.

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
Disappointed so far that no one seems willing to share even a personal glimpse into how even an ordinary thing shared in a relationship can be an intimate and romantic encounter if your heart is open to that possibility, or if not currently in a relationship you imagine such an encounter happening. Even washing the dishes can be romantic as there are suds involved. Perhaps there is no one who is in a romantic relationship on this site or maybe the honeymoon is over and now the only thing to look forward to is taking out the trash. Even that can be a rewarding experience if that activity is shared with someone that you love. Maybe I'm just looking at things the wrong way, that could very well be because I am no expert on intimate romantic relationships. I did enjoy sharing the pizza that my wife made last night though. It was exceptional.

I think this is the most smashing way to be. Even people who aren't in a relationship can romanticize life.
This also reminded me one time while in a relationship he came into the kitchen and started nitpicking about something I was doing and telling me to how to do it (even though I'm certainly no stranger to the kitchen). "Listen here!" I finally said to him with a stern look. "If you aren't coming into the kitchen to offer smoochies, then stay out!" Our serious facial features changed immediately and we laughed and it became a joke after that.
I choose to romanticize life, it sure makes the journey a whole lot more appealing!

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
@CarriePie said:
One of my favorite things to eat is gravy over homemade biscuits. It doesn't bother me to eat breakfast foods anytime of the day.. Making French toast for breakfast is my specialty.

I use large slices of bread, after flipping the first time I brush melted butter on top, sprinkle with sugar, and flip again on the grill. Makes for a nice, caramelized topping. I use one egg for the batter for each piece of bread plus on extra egg for the whole mixture. Use a little milk and add cinnamon and nutmeg. Beat well with a whisk. Top cooked pieces with fresh cut strawberries with a glaze and whip cream. For the glaze I crush a few berries and add a tablespoon of sugar. Microwave for about 45 seconds. Add the cutpup berries and mix well. My wife raves about this, one of her favorites.

I used to make it this way for my daughter every Saturday morning. For just me and my wife I now make this problyu ever 6 weeks. She thinks it's the best.

Actually, she is the best.
This sounds delicious! You two are smashing!!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
"If you aren't coming into the kitchen to offer smoochies, then stay out!" Our serious facial features changed immediately and we laughed and it became a joke after that.
Smoochies and smoothies perhaps. Winning combination for sure.