ku klux klan

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
What is the Ku Klux Klan and why is it associated with Christianity?
It sounds like a cult, but I did read that people would wear pillowcases on their heads and lynch people just cos they believed they were protecting people. From what?

Are they still active today?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The KKK is a racist cult and still active today. Very much like domestic terrorist. Despicable. Evil.

MatthewWestfieldUK

May 13, 2021
They have hurt race relations in a way that pushed back progress for decades. 😥

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
1. They were a Southern resistance group fighting reconstruction and racial integration. They died out and came back in a second and third incarnation. The early 20th century incarnation is the best-known today. The early 21st century incarnation is mostly drunks and federal agents (sometimes both).

2. They are associated with Christianity in the same way Pro-Choice Democrats like Nancy Pelosi insist they're Catholics- their Christianity is purely an artifact of culture with occasional claims of belief.

3. They don't do much of anything like that anymore.

4. I'll disagree with a lot of people. They are a shadow of what they once were.

Cabrillo

Sep 6, 2021
It sounds like a cult, but I did read that people would wear pillowcases on their heads and lynch people just cos they believed they were protecting people. From what?

Yes & yes unfortunately.
The KKK is a racist cult and still active today. Very much like domestic terrorist. Despicable. Evil.
Why Isn’t the KKK Designated a Terrorist Organization?
It’s beyond time for the U.S. government to take a firm stance against the hate group

Andrew Martin

Jun 13, 2020·2 min read

The Ku Klux Klan (KKK) has been an unfortunate presence in the United States since the 1860s. First formed to harass and intimidate Black Americans and Northern reformers in the Reconstruction South, the white supremacist hate group rapidly grew on the basis of its principles of white nationalism (specifically anti-Black), anti-immigration and anti-Catholicism, among other despicable stances. They are responsible over the past century-plus for untold numbers of murders, assaults, harassment and other acts of violence and intimidation. Yet, in the year 2020, they are still not classified as a terrorist group, which begs the obvious question of why?
President Donald Trump recently made headlines by announcing his intention to classify antifa (anti-fascists) as a terrorist movement after unfounded allegations that members have been responsible for some of the more violent aspects of the recent Black Lives Matter protests and riots. Trump’s assertion comes despite the fact that antifa is not even an official organization, but rather a blanket term for those who identify as far-left extremists. There is no evidence of any syndication or widespread coordination outside of a smattering of small local pockets. It doesn’t take a genius to connect that individuals who do identify as antifa largely target right-leaning (i.e. white) institutions, while KKK is firmly against minorities and other under-represented peoples.
The Patriot Act, which is now almost 20 years old, defines domestic terrorism in a way that is impossible to not equate with the KKK, including the intent “to intimidate or coerce a civilian population”
The federal government currently reserves terrorist labels for those with international origins, such as Al-Qaeda. The Hill’s Joseph Guzman recently wrote, “There is currently no domestic terrorism statute, nor does the federal government have the ability to designate a domestic group as a terrorist organization, fueling questions about what the designation would mean in practical terms.”

Aug 20, 2021
I remember when they went bankrupt..i lived in sc not to far from lynchville and they still had a clan store when i live there [not in lynchville]It was far away from me there was trailer they would show me used to have clan meetings. and the dam flag they would fight about the confederate one..that they finely took down at the capital building.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
20th century racism seems tied to woodrow wilson, this video from David Barton has the truth about what a racist person he was and the damage he did.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I always found it weird that the US supposedly had a 'war on terror' but did nothing about rooting out terrorists and terror groups in its own country... churches were bombed apparently.

I suppose it just doesnt count if its in your own country?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Sounds more like a skewed view of America brought on by the skewed view shown by skewed media.

Aug 4, 2021
1. They were a Southern resistance group fighting reconstruction and racial integration. They died out and came back in a second and third incarnation. The early 20th century incarnation is the best-known today. The early 21st century incarnation is mostly drunks and federal agents (sometimes both).

2. They are associated with Christianity in the same way Pro-Choice Democrats like Nancy Pelosi insist they're Catholics- their Christianity is purely an artifact of culture with occasional claims of belief.

3. They don't do much of anything like that anymore.

4. I'll disagree with a lot of people. They are a shadow of what they once were.
Pretty much a militarized militia used for political terrorism by the DNC, that is correct. Ressurected over and over, wave after wave. And now they have mutated into ANTIFA, and it is messed up white kids attacking themselves for some reason. We have to assume this is Gods way of telling us how utterly stupid people are, and how feeble the devils tricks are. We are not allowed to call a spade a spade, and is told to pretend that ANTIFA is not a terrorgroup.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
From an older gentleman from the south, it was also a group that maintained order, if a man was not holding up his resposibilities to his family, wife beating or some such evil, he might expect a visit to remind him to get his life in order.
The video from Wallbuilders' David Barton on Forgotten History links a lot of our troubles to the racist Woodrow Wilson and rightly so, he in turn was inculcated by Charles Darwin who in his last years repented of his work.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019

I think it was some cult started by the Democrats in a bygone era. Similar to BLM today, except these guys were more the WLM flavour.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
That is a decent assessment of their second incarnation. It's difficult to classify the KKK as historically Right Wing when it was supported or joined by the likes of Woodrow Wilson and Robert C. Byrd.

So yes, they served a similar purpose to Antifa without a direct lineage.

Pretty much a militarized militia used for political terrorism by the DNC, that is correct. Ressurected over and over, wave after wave. And now they have mutated into ANTIFA, and it is messed up white kids attacking themselves for some reason. We have to assume this is Gods way of telling us how utterly stupid people are, and how feeble the devils tricks are. We are not allowed to call a spade a spade, and is told to pretend that ANTIFA is not a terrorgroup.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011

They were founded just after the civil war because they were opposed to freeing slaves
The white sheets were supposed to represent the spirits of dead Confederate soldiers
And before anyone straw man's me I'm not making the argument that Christianity is racist but the KKK did claim to be a Christian organization

Aug 4, 2021
That is a decent assessment of their second incarnation. It's difficult to classify the KKK as historically Right Wing when it was supported or joined by the likes of Woodrow Wilson and Robert C. Byrd.

So yes, they served a similar purpose to Antifa without a direct lineage.
Who do they take orders from? Who do they attack? Who do they want banned? Who do they claim to support and oppose? What is different? Same leadership, same fools of thugs, who have the same evil hate. And MSM lies about it, and people believe the lies. So the world is messed up and news are the boring voice of the devil it appears.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Who do they take orders from? Who do they attack? Who do they want banned? Who do they claim to support and oppose? What is different? Same leadership, same fools of thugs, who have the same evil hate. And MSM lies about it, and people believe the lies. So the world is messed up and news are the boring voice of the devil it appears.
They hate black people. This isn't a difficult concept to understand.

CS1

May 23, 2012
They were founded just after the civil war because they were opposed to freeing slaves
The white sheets were supposed to represent the spirits of dead Confederate soldiers
And before anyone straw man's me I'm not making the argument that Christianity is racist but the KKK did claim to be a Christian organization
BLM is the NEW KKK along with CRT Movement also the Democratic Party founded the KKK and gave them a plain platform in the Democratic party.

Aug 4, 2021
BLM is the NEW KKK along with CRT Movement also the Democratic Party founded the KKK and gave them a plain platform in the Democratic party.
true dat, it does not matter which group they attack, the entire point is to keep a nation divided. The division we read about in the bible, brought by the devil. So not safe to vote in in the US it seems

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Your logical fallacy is called red herring.
"I know this is bad but look over here and what these other people are doing"
Oh simping for the KKK isn't a good look

CS1

May 23, 2012
Your logical fallacy is called red herring.
"I know this is bad but look over here and what these other people are doing"
Oh simping for the KKK isn't a good look
You are a buffoon, I have not changed my opinion of you in that context. NO one, absolutely no one is saying the KKK is in any way a good group. They are known for their fruits.

The KKK has not been in the line of things for many years why? Because the Democratic Party is carrying out the KKK Agenda as they have for almost 200 years.

CRT and BLM are DNC-approved movements Just like the KKK was and are.

Margaret Sanger was a Keynote Speaker at KKK rallies.

The Founder of Planned parenthood which she created for the purpose of killing black babies in 1922. The PPH has the main platform in the DNC has women in the DNC grab their uterus and wear perverted pink hats justifying murdering of black babies.
YET NOT ONE CRY OUT FROM BLM!!!! Hypocrites.

They will answer to the Living God as the Blood on innocent babies cry out to the Living God over 61 million babies because women were not able to use the very birth control they screamed for.

Out of the 61 million babies, not even a percentage had anything to do with rape or birth defects or the life of the mother,

LIES!!!!! From the pit of hell. Men who support this will answer to the Living God if they don't repent and seek God's forgiveness.

out of the 61 million babies, 30 % of all abortions are done on Black women! a Class of people who only make up 17% of the population.

THAT IS RACISM !!!!!!

This SIN more than any other strikes Fear in me as to what God will do and is now doing to this nation because of Murdering innocent babies. Anyone who supports this racist program IS NOT a Christian. They are not saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.