I guess you couldn't sense that I was just jesting. I don't compliment myself a lot and if I do, it's more from a place of trying to maintain my self-esteem and speak positivity over myself rather than being a sap that constantly seeks compliments.
I'm not on here to impress anyone. I'm not vain or self-obsessed or conceited or whatever....I'm far from it. Calling myself "eye-chipotle" is clearly a joke since it's not a phrase ANYONE in England would really use since we don't have Chipotle over here and so unless we've been to America (which I haven't) we don't know what Chipotle tastes like.....but yeh....thanks for the heads up![]()
(I got a 3-pack of Yoohoo for Christmas.)
Chipotle is hot and spicy, like chili powder or jalapeno peppers. By calling yourself eye-chipotle, you're effectively advertising yourself as hot..and spicy..lol..![]()
Despite already having the amazing qualities of being English, Christian, and absolute Eye-Chipotle.....my sister bought me Lordship for Christmas
A lordship! What a great gift idea. I shall henceforth call thee Lord Chipotle.
(I got a 3-pack of Yoohoo for Christmas.)
Yoohoo is amazing! I am jealous!!
I guess you couldn't sense that I was just jesting. I don't compliment myself a lot and if I do, it's more from a place of trying to maintain my self-esteem and speak positivity over myself rather than being a sap that constantly seeks compliments.
I'm not on here to impress anyone. I'm not vain or self-obsessed or conceited or whatever....I'm far from it. Calling myself "eye-chipotle" is clearly a joke since it's not a phrase ANYONE in England would really use since we don't have Chipotle over here and so unless we've been to America (which I haven't) we don't know what Chipotle tastes like.....but yeh....thanks for the heads up![]()
How much does a lordship cost?
Meh... not impressed .....
The real question here is can you grow a beard ?
...
A lordship! What a great gift idea. I shall henceforth call thee Lord Chipotle.
(I got a 3-pack of Yoohoo for Christmas.)
A lordship! What a great gift idea. I shall henceforth call thee Lord Chipotle.
(I got a 3-pack of Yoohoo for Christmas.)
Chocolate or Strawberry?