Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Last posting wins
Thread starterShovels
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Let's see... '05... I hae NO idea what I would have been.... I've been Monster_joy, The_Queen_Of_Cats, FireStorm, True_Love_Awaits, LunaJ, AlaynaJ..... I think thats all of them?
Lol. I had someone think once that Ren and HarpyEagle were the same person, because they sound similar in the way they talk on the Mic... I thought that was pretty funny.
For sure... Harpy has actually been encouraging it, telling Brent the right kinds of things to say and such... It is soooo funny to hear them talk to each other.