Last posting wins

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shovels
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
yeah, so did I. or rather, in pedagogic class, but it's pretty much the same

not sure I agree, depends how it's done...
 
It totally is.. Gots like chocoate ice cream and caramel and marshmellow creme and chocolate covered peanuts.
 
Woooooo I'm the winnaaaarrr!

(Quick! Mods, lock thread plz!)

- Topher
 
if I stayed away from the large cities, yes

- and She IS a mod, so I doubt she's helping you
 
Lol. Yes, I am not going to help you Topher... This thread is rarely about the winner... It's just random stuff to post.