Latinos or Filipinos

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
Who between the two is worse in terms of doing illegal drug trade, political corruption, doing crimes?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Who between the two is worse in terms of doing illegal drug trade, political corruption, doing crimes?
Drug dealers sell to everyone.........even my fellow "white" brethren.

Your question leaves out blacks..........oh, right! and politicians.

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
Drug dealers sell to everyone.........even my fellow "white" brethren.

Your question leaves out blacks..........oh, right! and politicians.
But I prefer to know which of the two I mentioned is better in doing illegal things.

because both the Latinos and Filipinos were colonized and influenced by the Spanish Catholics.

their respective nations are both rife with illegal drugs, crimes, political corruption and division.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
If you examine those in power with just a smattering of sense you will find it to be they.

Feb 28, 2016
satan loves to try and separate - this is his stick - Learn, and trust your 'gut', and
get out of his claws...