Laundry Mat

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
You are welcome!!! I hope you had a good one...

70th-birthday-49.gif
I did indeed. My honey got me a few gifts and baked a cheesecake for me. It was a good day for sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch
I just came here to say...I discovered detergent sheets!
They are wonderful and make doing laundry much easier and quicker. Throw in and go! That's more like it.
 
I just came here to say...I discovered detergent sheets!
They are wonderful and make doing laundry much easier and quicker. Throw in and go! That's more like it.
Didn't know that such a product exists and I try to keep up with the latest laundry trends and products. Go figure. Wonder if Walmart stocks those on the shelves in the laundry aisle?
 
Soapnuts sound like an interesting laundry product. Are those like pods?
No they are actual nuts from the soapnut tree.
You have them in a bag and they lather up to make soapy suds. For real!
 
They a bit pricy though, need to buy from organic retailer or online

shopping.webp
 
What's so funny about soapnuts???
Just sounds funny. Sorta like grapenuts. That's a funny word too, at least it is for me. I will, however, look for soapnuts in the laundry detergent aisle of Walmart the next time I go grocery shopping. As for the grapenuts, that is a cereal made by Post. It's like eating gravel. Horrible stuff. Probably make a good kitty litter though.
 
Did you know Cadbury has trademarked the colour purple?
No other company, especially a chocolatier, can use it.
You have to be careful eating chocolate, if it gets all over your clothes, it's kind of hard to get out. And it's brown. But then so is coffee. Cadbury's hasn't trademarked the colour brown.
 
Did you know Cadbury has trademarked the colour purple?
No other company, especially a chocolatier, can use it.
You have to be careful eating chocolate, if it gets all over your clothes, it's kind of hard to get out. And it's brown. But then so is coffee. Cadbury's hasn't trademarked the colour brown.
I think that the Crayola Crayon peeps trademarked that color.