I did indeed. My honey got me a few gifts and baked a cheesecake for me. It was a good day for sure.You are welcome!!! I hope you had a good one...
![]()
I did indeed. My honey got me a few gifts and baked a cheesecake for me. It was a good day for sure.You are welcome!!! I hope you had a good one...
![]()
Didn't know that such a product exists and I try to keep up with the latest laundry trends and products. Go figure. Wonder if Walmart stocks those on the shelves in the laundry aisle?I just came here to say...I discovered detergent sheets!
They are wonderful and make doing laundry much easier and quicker. Throw in and go! That's more like it.
Yes they do.Didn't know that such a product exists and I try to keep up with the latest laundry trends and products. Go figure. Wonder if Walmart stocks those on the shelves in the laundry aisle?
I'm gonna check out the laundry aisle at Walmart when I next go grocery shopping on Thursday. It's time to up my laundry game for sure. Thankx for the tip.Yes they do.
![]()
Poesie Laundry Detergent Sheets, Fresh Scent, No Waste, 160 Count, 1 Pack - Walmart.com
Buy Poesie Laundry Detergent Sheets, Fresh Scent, No Waste, 160 Count, 1 Pack at Walmart.comwww.walmart.com
You welcome.I'm gonna check out the laundry aisle at Walmart when I next go grocery shopping on Thursday. It's time to up my laundry game for sure. Thankx for the tip.
Soapnuts sound like an interesting laundry product. Are those like pods?You welcome.
They are just as good as soapnuts.
No they are actual nuts from the soapnut tree.Soapnuts sound like an interesting laundry product. Are those like pods?
This post actually made me laugh. Soapnuts.No they are actual nuts from the soapnut tree.
You have them in a bag and they lather up to make soapy suds. For real!
What's so funny about soapnuts???This post actually made me laugh. Soapnuts.
Just sounds funny. Sorta like grapenuts. That's a funny word too, at least it is for me. I will, however, look for soapnuts in the laundry detergent aisle of Walmart the next time I go grocery shopping. As for the grapenuts, that is a cereal made by Post. It's like eating gravel. Horrible stuff. Probably make a good kitty litter though.What's so funny about soapnuts???
Probably sudsy too.Huh I suppose soapnuts is a bit...nutty.
And soapy.
But they are not called sudsynutsProbably sudsy too.
The whole thing is nuts. I kinda like it that way.But they are not called sudsynuts
That is a copyright, trademarked name. You can't have it, or the Sudsynuts people will sue you.
I think that the Crayola Crayon peeps trademarked that color.Did you know Cadbury has trademarked the colour purple?
No other company, especially a chocolatier, can use it.
You have to be careful eating chocolate, if it gets all over your clothes, it's kind of hard to get out. And it's brown. But then so is coffee. Cadbury's hasn't trademarked the colour brown.
You could be write.I think that the Crayola Crayon peeps trademarked that color.
Actually, you are quite clever.You could be write.
I mean right.