Leaked pandemic plan from Canada? If this is true it's scary....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 10, 2019
Canada
This is something making the rounds on social media among Canadians, but if it's true note that is says similar measures are planned globally.

I'm not saying it is true, but if it is....then forewared is forearmed. For those unaware PMO is short for Prime Minister's Office, Canada's head of state is actually the Queen, but that's a ceremonial role.....almost all legislation comes from the governing party with most power centralized in the Prime Minister's Office or PMO for short.

In Canada the Liberals are the governing party and Justin Trudeau as the leader of the Liberals is our Prime Minister.

I want to provide you some very important information. I'm a committee member within the Liberal Party of Canada. I sit within several committee groups but the information I am providing is originating from the Strategic Planning committee (which is steered by the PMO).
>
> I need to start off by saying that I'm not happy doing this but I have to. As a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants a better future not only for my children but for other children as well. The other reason I am doing this is because roughly 30% of the committee members are not pleased with the direction this will take Canada, but our opinions have been ignored and they plan on moving forward toward their goals. They have also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes.
>
> The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:
>
> - Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
> - Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
> - Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
> - Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 - early January 2021
> - Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
> - Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
> - Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 - Q2 2021.
> - Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
> - Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
> - Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
> - Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.
>
>
>
> Along with that provided road map the Strategic Planning committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet a unprecedented economic endeavor. One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians. What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on a international scale, that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total debt relief. This is how it works: the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding will be provided
> to Canada by the IMF under what will become known as the World Debt Reset program. In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever. The individual would also have to agree to partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lock down (through the use of photo identification referred to as Canada's HealthPass) .
>
> Committee members asked who would become the owner of the forfeited property and assets in that scenario and what would happen to lenders or financial institutions, we were simply told "the World Debt Reset program will handle all of the details". Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate in the World Debt Reset program, or the HealthPass, or the vaccination schedule, and the answer we got was very troubling. Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individuals best interest to participate. When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely. And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities. Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.
>
> So as you can imagine after hearing all of this it turned into quite the heated discussion and escalated beyond anything I've ever witnessed before. In the end it was implied by the PMO that the whole agenda will move forward no matter who agrees with it or not. That it wont just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas. That we need to take advantage of the situations before us to promote change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone. The members who were opposed and ones who brought up key issues that would arise from such a thing were completely ignored. Our opinions and concerns were ignored. We were simply told to just do it.
>
>
> All I know is that I don't like it and I think its going to place Canadians into a dark future.

E

EleventhHour

This is something making the rounds on social media among Canadians, but if it's true note that is says similar measures are planned globally.

I'm not saying it is true, but if it is....then forewared is forearmed. For those unaware PMO is short for Prime Minister's Office, Canada's head of state is actually the Queen, but that's a ceremonial role.....almost all legislation comes from the governing party with most power centralized in the Prime Minister's Office or PMO for short.

In Canada the Liberals are the governing party and Justin Trudeau as the leader of the Liberals is our Prime Minister.

I want to provide you some very important information. I'm a committee member within the Liberal Party of Canada. I sit within several committee groups but the information I am providing is originating from the Strategic Planning committee (which is steered by the PMO).
>
> I need to start off by saying that I'm not happy doing this but I have to. As a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants a better future not only for my children but for other children as well. The other reason I am doing this is because roughly 30% of the committee members are not pleased with the direction this will take Canada, but our opinions have been ignored and they plan on moving forward toward their goals. They have also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes.
>
>
> - Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
> - Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
> - Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
> - Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 - early January 2021
> - Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
> - Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
> - Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 - Q2 2021.
> - Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
> - Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
> - Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
> - Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.
>
>
>
> Along with that provided road map the Strategic Planning committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet a unprecedented economic endeavor. One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians. What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on a international scale, that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total debt relief. This is how it works: the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding will be provided
> to Canada by the IMF under what will become known as the World Debt Reset program. In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever. The individual would also have to agree to partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lock down (through the use of photo identification referred to as Canada's HealthPass) .
>
> Committee members asked who would become the owner of the forfeited property and assets in that scenario and what would happen to lenders or financial institutions, we were simply told "the World Debt Reset program will handle all of the details". Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate in the World Debt Reset program, or the HealthPass, or the vaccination schedule, and the answer we got was very troubling. Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individuals best interest to participate. When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely. And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities. Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.
>
> So as you can imagine after hearing all of this it turned into quite the heated discussion and escalated beyond anything I've ever witnessed before. In the end it was implied by the PMO that the whole agenda will move forward no matter who agrees with it or not. That it wont just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas. That we need to take advantage of the situations before us to promote change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone. The members who were opposed and ones who brought up key issues that would arise from such a thing were completely ignored. Our opinions and concerns were ignored. We were simply told to just do it.
>
>
> All I know is that I don't like it and I think its going to place Canadians into a dark future.
Do you have a link?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The poor grammar in the post makes me suspicious as to its origin.

E

EleventhHour

Here is the link.

https://thecanadianreport.ca/is-this-leaked-memo-really-trudeaus-covid-plan-for-2021-you-decide/

Committee member and he/she does not know how punctuation works either..... :D

“the World Debt Reset program will handle all of the details”.

I also remember a time when a "news source" did not report an item unless it could be independently verified.
This seems to be the real fear mongering that circulates the internet.

Mar 4, 2020
This sentence stood out to me:

"That it wont just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas."

This is a bit of a generalization, but leftists seem to be opposed to the word "national" because it implies nationalism which they have tried to turn into a derogatory term. If you noticed, they spent the past four years equating nationalism to xenophobia, national chauvinism, excessive patriotism, and sometimes racism.

People cannot be loyal to party if they are distracted by other things like national pride. Plus the usage of that word undermines the agenda of globalism.

Control the language, redefine words, usage of misnomers, coupled with social pressures and appeal to authority then they control the people.

Think they would pull the rug out from under their own feet by undoing years of neurolinguistic word association? No of course not. Any good leftist knows that the word "nations" is a bad word that merits being turned over to the thought police.

It's very simple. What you just shared is a hoax or produced by an amateur.

E

EleventhHour

This sentence stood out to me:

"That it wont just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas."

This is a bit of a generalization, but leftists seem to be opposed to the word "national" because it implies nationalism which they have tried to turn into a derogatory term. If you noticed, they spent the past four years equating nationalism to xenophobia, national chauvinism, excessive patriotism, and sometimes racism.

People cannot be loyal to party if they are distracted by other things like national pride. Plus the usage of that word undermines the agenda of globalism.

Control the language, redefine words, usage of misnomers, coupled with social pressures and appeal to authority then they control the people.

Think they would pull the rug out from under their own feet by undoing years of neurolinguistic word association? No of course not. Any good leftist knows that the word "nations" is a bad word that merits being turned over to the thought police.

It's very simple. What you just shared is a hoax or produced by an amateur.

Hoaxers everywhere all along the political spectrum ... it is a success story of creating camps based on opinions and not facts like the supposed historian Thomas Woods.... and all the others capitalizing on this pandemic and seizing five more minutes of relevance or fame.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Doesn't putting something in point form alter how it is composed?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
i wonder if people on liberal mailing lists get similar trash in their inboxes, or if it's only conservatives that get fed these kinds of beans.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Something is up with Covid... the world has gone mad :(
And appears to be intent on staying that course.
This is a real gem for anyone who may have missed it elsewhere here. I believe there is a pandemic plan because it appears we're living through one of those now. :(

Aug 10, 2019
Canada
There's also this from a government of Canada website:

Request for Information regarding Service Provider(s) for Federal Quarantine / Isolation sites
for The Government of Canada

The Government of Canada (GoC) is considering engaging a Third Party Service Provider for Federal Quarantine / Isolation sites that will be used to house and care for people for public health and other related federal requirements associated with the COVID-19 pandemic response. The Government is seeking feedback from current service providers about potential options for standing up, operating and managing all of the services associated with these sites. The purpose of this Request for Information (RFI) is to seek feedback from potential service providers in order to develop a strategy for the potential future management of these sites going forward.

https://buyandsell.gc.ca/procuremen...Suj5ylYpAYlxz3HbiOIHe-p7AjgupvwSFiTgpl6MPtnIg

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
i wonder if people on liberal mailing lists get similar trash in their inboxes...
Since people on liberal mailing lists are already immersed in garbage and swimming in muck (a la the Biden family corruption), they do not have to complain.

All you have to do is see how Amy Coney Barrett was treated by the Democratic Senators at her hearings. But she proved them all to be Swamp Dwellers going for the lowest blows, but who could not touch her. Bravo to Barrett.

WATCH: Amy Coney Barrett Stands Up to Democrat Chris Coons: ‘I Hope That You Aren’t Suggesting That I Do Not Have My Own Mind’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...nt-suggesting-that-i-do-not-have-my-own-mind/

Back to COVID, all governments -- including those of Canada, the USA, and the UK have chosen to listen to the fraudulent public health officials, and destroyed their countries in the process. Fraudulent Fauci should have already been behind bars along with Theresa Tam, Birx, Redfield, Hahn, etc. and above all Tedros of W.H.O.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." "Do not fear the king of Babylon, of whom you are afraid. Do not fear him, declares the LORD, for I am with you, to save you and to deliver you from his hand."

Let the devil bring it on! He intimidates through fear.
Our eyes should always be on Jesus and the word of God.
Although what is going on globally is very sad, we should also feel a deep sense of peace, believing in God's promises. He is in control, it can not be stripped from Him. He has already won the victory!
All of this is just another step towards going home and seeing Jesus!

Revelation 21:4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
yeah...But... what about the double blind studies!??

This guy is exactly right! The deaths caused by these lockdowns will far exceed the deaths from the virus itself, and these guys enacting and promoting lockdowns need to be charged with crimes against humanity!

Feb 28, 2016
it is really so very obvious what the 'media' is bringing across,
has nothing to do with true journalism -
but, is an agenda driven evil machine that seeks to 'control and take away'
our 'basic freedoms'...

'the wily-one will have many in the bag with his 'bag of tricks'...

JJay

Sep 1, 2018

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
They are setting up the showers for those that won't wear the mask.

Aug 10, 2019
Canada
The same thing is out now on Catholic.Org

A global plan called the Great Reset is underway. Its architect is a global Ă©lite that wants to subdue all of humanity, imposing coercive measures with which to drastically limit individual freedoms and those of entire populations. In several nations this plan has already been approved and financed; in others it is still in an early stage. Behind the world leaders who are the accomplices and executors of this infernal project, there are unscrupulous characters who finance the World Economic Forum and Event 201, promoting their agenda.
The purpose of the Great Reset is the imposition of a health dictatorship aiming at the imposition of liberticidal measures, hidden behind tempting promises of ensuring a universal income and cancelling individual debt.

The price of these concessions from the International Monetary Fund will be the renunciation of private property and adherence to a program of vaccination against Covid-19 and Covid-21 promoted by Bill Gates with the collaboration of the main pharmaceutical groups. Beyond the enormous economic interests that motivate the promoters of the Great Reset, the imposition of the vaccination will be accompanied by the requirement of a health passport and a digital ID, with the consequent contact tracing of the population of the entire world. Those who do not accept these measures will be confined in detention camps or placed under house arrest, and all their assets will be confiscated.

https://www.catholic.org/news/natio...D5v7KuNmOwvqSXe7Y3pDEvqIRESZEE6aiG0_4Ob-_DZu0

Aug 10, 2019
Canada
The original, supposedly leaked, email came out Oct 15th......and so far in Canada we are tracking it....lockdown measures have started in the larger urban centres and have been expanding outwards......and they're already talking about a Health Pass showing proof of vaccination for those who wish to travel etc.....