(Legally) Married Today

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I don't say this as a flex but as a thank you. I'm getting married to the right girl in about two hours (hence no profile change).

I've come back to this place many times over many years for your advice, edification, and fellowship. God used you all corporately to help me navigate single life in as Godly a way as possible in the 21st century.

Blessings to you all. I hope I can get on here a little more often in the coming months.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
I don't say this as a flex but as a thank you. I'm getting married to the right girl in about two hours (hence no profile change).

I've come back to this place many times over many years for your advice, edification, and fellowship. God used you all corporately to help me navigate single life in as Godly a way as possible in the 21st century.

Blessings to you all. I hope I can get on here a little more often in the coming months.
Congratulations! Wishing you both all God's blessings as you begin your lives as one!

May 25, 2015

I seriously LOVE this <3 <3 <3

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Don't be a stranger. Just because you're not single doesn't mean you're kicked out of here.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Oh wow! Congratulations !!! I AM happy for you @Desdichado ❤ May God bless the two of you on your journey 🙏🏻

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018

Congrats! My date is in May. Pray that the Lord guides and blesses you and your wife.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Congrats to you as well, Brother Mike. I will pray the same prayer for your.

Our second ceremony is in May, so we have that in common!

To everyone else- thank you for the well wishes and the like. I meant what I said. This is a special place.

Congrats! My date is in May. Pray that the Lord guides and blesses you and your wife.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
To everyone else- thank you for the well wishes and the like. I meant what I said. This is a special place.
this is a special place… knowing that most of us are siblings in Christ and we will all be praising Him forever… together!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Congrats to you sir and to your lovely bride. I just happen to come across this thread. I thought of you as a confirmed single, so I was somewhat surprised about your nuptials. May God bless you both and keep your marriage strong.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
C’mon then you guys... tell us the info lol... how did you meet the One etc??!! 🤗🥰
Online dating app called Zoosk 😁😂

Yeah I know I never heard of it too.

One great thing about dating apps is that you can narrow down who to look for with similar goals and interests and of course equally yoked.

She knew before she met me 😮

Good thing she didn’t say this before we got to know each other or else I would have ran the other way 😂

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019

One great thing about dating apps is that you can narrow down who to look for with similar goals and interests and of course equally yoked.

Good thing she didn’t say this before we got to know each other or else I would have ran the other way 😂
Wow BM, thank you for sharing!
Congratulations and God bless you both and all the family 😊

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ

Congrats!

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ

I despise dating sites. NEVER had even the remotest bit of success with them. But, they obviously work for some people!

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I met my wife on OK Cupid.

Funny part is I thought the first date would be a total dud. Just wanted to go out and have fun with a pretty girl at the Rennaissance Fair. What happens, happens.

A few months later, I'm wearing modest jewelry and figuring out the best time to start having kids. Life comes at you fast.

I despise dating sites. NEVER had even the remotest bit of success with them. But, they obviously work for some people!