Let's be Single together this Christmas!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
I have way too much fun with these gifs I could literally do this all day.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Still rocking my ugly Christmas sweater swag (prize winning might I add)
This time with my niece Ivey. Christmas kisses from us both.
Snapchat--2728737113792566282.jpg

A

alextk

Awww u'll find someone, its just a matter of time#hang in there# :)

R

Rush

I'm single and still have two christmass. I love spending time with my adorable nieces and nephews; but oh man, the introvert in me is so super jealous of your christmas plans!
...one year the planets aligned and everyone of my immediate family was away for christmas... I'm not ashamed to say (haha well maybe a little), it was the best christmas I've ever had :)

All I can say is, one thing that makes me glad to be single this time of year is that I don't have accommodate 2 church services and 2 (or more) dinners to try to please everyone's family... Nor do I have to buy presents for a boyfriend, his 3 sisters, 2 brothers, very-picky-mom-who-doesn't-like-anything, Dad-who-always-drinks-too-much-eggnog and already has everything, 8 in-laws, 3 children, 4 pets...

'Tis the season for giving. In lieu of having a significant other I would be otherwise be shopping for, I gave MYSELF the gift of 3 new books (after making a donation to my old orphanage, of course) and I am going to savor every single page as I sit by myself on Christmas day eating my homemade shrimp alfredo.

Happy Single Holidays, everyone!

(Yeah yeah yeah, I wish I had someone to spend the holidays with too. But hey... it's all about trying to make the best of it...)

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
[video=youtube;rfrA08-pBMw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfrA08-pBMw&list=UUfLez9xzAzw4JMjBXvFzDLw[/video]

I did a thing!

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Thank you ! Its actually my current favorite piece of clothing. :D

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Pippy, you are beautiful!!!!! And your niece is adorable. :)

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
How many of you actually still have presents to buy?

I literally just got mine done before dinner today. Got some more stuff for my sisters and then my oldest sister's fiance. All I can say is, whew, close call, and NEVER AGAIN.

Also, Steph, beautiful video. :)

And 2 MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

[video=youtube;BbtEYUmirBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbtEYUmirBE[/video]

Last edited:
A

AbbeyJoy

Ain't no Christmas party like an ArtsieSteph Christmas party!

Going to be parting with the family at the indoor water park and then having a big family party on my mom side in January :)

Mo0448

Jun 10, 2013
lil_christian I have a story about getting my gifts on time...let's just say I ordered something online on the 1st of December and it was supposed to be delivered by the 15th...when it got to the 17th and I hadn't received it yet...I emailed said company reps and I was told via email and I quote "Your package was lost in transit / we apologize the matter". Those were literally the words...including "/". Needless to say after 10 minutes of deep breaths and grace reminders I called them and as kindly and professionally as I could told them I ordered it early to have it in time for Christmas and that they were going to next day ship me what I wanted...they complied :)

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
lil_christian I have a story about getting my gifts on time...let's just say I ordered something online on the 1st of December and it was supposed to be delivered by the 15th...when it got to the 17th and I hadn't received it yet...I emailed said company reps and I was told via email and I quote "Your package was lost in transit / we apologize the matter". Those were literally the words...including "/". Needless to say after 10 minutes of deep breaths and grace reminders I called them and as kindly and professionally as I could told them I ordered it early to have it in time for Christmas and that they were going to next day ship me what I wanted...they complied :)
Oh man! Yeah, I would have had to lock myself in a closet to pray and cool down. lol I'm glad your package came in on time! I wasn't sure if mine was going to come in today or not, because my order was fairly last minute. I literally ordered the package that came in today around Tuesday or Thursday last week. lol

Dec 3, 2013
Being single is depressing for the holidays. I drove 2 hours back home from my nieces house from helping out with the kids while she works. Just driving back home there is no one to call to say.. you ok... Just a cat that is waiting. being single does has its cons.....

thezachattack

Jun 12, 2014
If you have five minutes, here's one of my favorite Christmas messages.

[video=vimeo;32459389]http://vimeo.com/32459389[/video]