Let's make Singles forum random again !

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Fog, freezing point, snow forecasted. I am blessed with woolen blankets, fireplace and two dogs that can keep me warm, but still.... anyone want to trade some warm, sunny climate with me?
 
tenor.gif
 
Obviously you never saw the Power Team.

61AIse9t15L.jpg

Oooh, that reminds me, I actually totally did go with the kid who lived next door to me to this Christian event where these Christian body builders did things like tear phone books in half and junk back when I was a kid.

Haha, what a weird event that was : p
 
Exceptin our family it was my older brother begging me nto to tell....and I never did.....

Screenshot_2017-11-07-00-23-25-1.jpg
 
dah dah dee dah dah doh dah dah dee dah doh ah dittyo...(game tune)
 
can I break my guitar in pieces then play ol MacDonald had a farm?
 
How many pieces of bacon are the equivalent to a fried chicken?
 
do you know the muffin man the muffin man the muffin man do you know the muffin man who lives on droorey(like I know how to spell it)lane?
 
Oooh, that reminds me, I actually totally did go with the kid who lived next door to me to this Christian event where these Christian body builders did things like tear phone books in half and junk back when I was a kid.

Haha, what a weird event that was : p

That's this group and what they did. Though, eventually, a second group popped up doing the same thing. They were never quite as popular though.