Let's make Singles forum random again !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
Something strange has happened....

There were three posts here.... that are gone. Vanished.

I said it was a cat invasion here.... then some complained about that I should get a partner so that I didn't have to complain. Then I said sorry, but easier said than done. I guess I was hungry, and it is a thing with cats and dogs..... silly..... but gone. Am I soon to be banned?
That happened to me once, then later I realized they were in another thread (not the one I thought they were in).

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Screenshot_2017-11-23-00-05-27-1.jpg
Screenshot_2017-11-23-00-04-42-1.jpg
Screenshot_2017-11-22-21-32-08-1.jpg

Whew...I'm glad to get that off my chest... been carrying it around all day.