i used the treadmill yesterday after about 3.5 months of not.
it was good, but i'm super tired today.
i think it's a sign i should.... not use the treadmill. lol
Hello wonderful people of planet CC. So, I've been planning on changing my exercise routine. I don't really workout as much as I should (need cardio for breath support lol) but I bike usually from half to an hour, 2-3 times a week. I've been having back problems though lol and I think that has something to do with my lack of upper body exercise. So, I was gonna start running this week and see if that fits me better. Pun intended. Lol.
So, here's for you! Do you exercise too? What's your routine?
I would walk (briskly around 4mph) 4-8 miles each day (365 days per year), and during the summer along with the walking cycle 2-3 times per week, 20 miles in the evening.
Your back problem will not be related to lack of upper body exercise but to trauma/injury...
Exercised my right today to not exercise.
I missed squat day yesterday. I had to do them today instead.
Squats 325 5x5. Leg curls 130 5x5. Leg extensions 230 5x5.
Tomorrow is arm day.
Pull-ups, curls, close grip bench, bent over rows, overhead press, 1 arm barbell shrugs.
Oh, why do you think so? I don't remember any injury and I don't think I ever had trauma. How can it be trauma though?
Back problems do not occur due to lack of upper body exercise, but trauma/injury, this could simply be were you turned quickly at some time or the way you lay in bed, irritating the facet joint and causing localised muscle spasm, hence pain...
A back problem can also occur due vertebral anomalies, ie. (mild) scoliosis (the site of irritation will be at the bottom or apex of the scoliosis)...
Exercise quite often is used (with other conservative methods) to treat back pain...
Any suggestion what kind of exercise?
Different back problems require specific exercises, so I would suggest going along and seeing the appropriate qualified medical professional...
You might also get prayer for it.
ill pray for it!