Linked words game

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
clip fed (I think those brain thingies are hooked to some kind of computer. This will definitely have to be your area of expertise. I don't know if you saw my post on another thread about a month ago, but the last time I tried to deal with an electronic device it ended terribly. It resulted in what can only best be described as looking like a fiery and angry piece of space junk. Thankfully, I wasn't injured. I don't think it was my fault, but on the chance that it was I don't think I should be the lead in the dismantling of the brain thingies. I will be of any assistance that the Master requires, if I can combobulate properly!)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Charlesiii
little hawk (Hawks are another bird that visits my yard. A number of times one has swooped right above or by me.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlesiii
Hawker Centre

images-71.jpg

recommendation - Singapore Chilli Crab and lime juice on ice
 
Centre Universe (At the moment, that's the name I'm giving the Center of the Universe in Tulsa. Due to an acoustic anomaly, any noise made inside the brick circle is loudly echoed, but only those inside the circle can hear it.)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Charlesiii
Universal Drive (this is one of the main roads where I live, my street just kind of orbits around it. It is a very noisy road as trucks go up and down, to the supermarkets, and all the school traffic flows into it, and all the rush hour traffic going out of it toward the motorway. And I live sort of in the middle of it all! )
 
drive safely (I live on the edge of the country. Most of the traffic I see is critter traffic. I'm within walking distance of just about everything I need: errands, stores, and country walks. Since I live on the edge of a small city, the country is right behind me and in front of me is a short walk to downtown.)
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Charlesiii
safely secure (your seatbelt...on the bumpy road ahead. Or in my case, the road off Universal Drive that has all the speed bumps! )
 
secure ride (I miss riding my bicycle over cattle guards in the country. It was bumpy, which was fun when I was young.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlesiii