Linked words game

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
editor notes (I would like to see a shark in the wild. Of course, I've seen them at the aquarium, and even then they are quite a sight. I like that aquariums have tunnels that you can walk through with sharks swimming above you. I've only been to one aquarium, the one here in Oklahoma, and it has a shark bubble. You can stand in the middle and see them swimming all around you. I assume other aquariums have this also. All this talk of sharks really has me anticipating my aquarium visit in ATL.

I was in a clear pond creek one time. It was picturesque and bubbling. I was walking slowly through the water so as not to disturb the pristine clearness. The water was up to my chest. All the sudden the water in front of me became clouded with dirt. I looked close into the water and up comes a snake with a fish in its mouth. This was only few inches in front of me. The water became clouded because of the dirt it "kicked" up catching its fish. I just stood still and waited. It swam over to the bank with its fish and I carried on with enjoying the scenery. The wonders of wildlife.

You said, "It was my belief that evolution was used as an excuse by some, rather than a reason, to mistreat others." I think you are absolutely correct. If they are of such a mind as to do things like that to others, they will snap up an excuse that's useful to them. Quite a appalling. They didn't even treat those people as well as animals are treated.
And you said, "I agree with your wording - evolution exacerbated the issue. With the covid experience, I'm not so certain - maybe most people really are that stupid?" This reminds me of a conversation my dad and I had concerning one of the elections. I think it was when Biden won against Trump. Dad said something like, "Oh that is bs. There's no way he (Biden) won. It's crooked." And he also said some expletives lol. My reply was, "You underestimate the amount of stupid people that are in this country." Of course, I've no doubt there is crookedness going on. But, I also believe that people are so easily swayed. They can be easily swayed by media, commercials, politicians, other entities, and even their church if it's a church that is spreading bad information - and plenty of those exist. The darkness will go wherever it can to accomplish its agenda.

Yes, our book will indeed recount our adventures quite Smashingly and Masterly! Because, it's characters are the most smashing and masterly characters that should be in a book! Not to mention your mountain man look. Good night alive!
Of course, since your last entry we are now in the newspaper and the movies lol.

And no, that definitely is not spiders in the pot! I wouldn't do that to you (or the spiders). How about some bison stew? Very tasty stuff, and fitting for a mountain man! 🦬🏹 <-------<<< 🔥)