Long time no C: Looking forward to see who is Here :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ADisciple

Apr 3, 2015
It has been quite a while since I have been on this site. I am eager to see who is on here now and to see who God has for me to meet and chat with here. I am looking forward to meeting new people and to be able to interact with fellow Christians on this site. If you are reading this I hope I get the chance to hear from you and maybe even get to know you better. Looking forward to growing, passing on blessings and to being blessed as I meet fellow believers here. So don't be afraid to say hi. God Bless

J

joefizz

Welcome back in case you forgot here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Glad to have you back in the fold. In this site there are two basic types, the chat peeps and the forum peeps. The best place to really get to know the members is to be a frequent contributor to the forums. This will give you the opportunity to see who they are and what they're about, and also for the members to get to know you as well. Don't be a stranger.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
It is good that you are back with us. There are so many different people here with varied backgrounds so we learn from one another. You also have much to contribute. We look forward to your posts. Welcome back.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi Welcome back to Christian Chat, :)

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Hi ADisciple

Hope you see some old friends in here.. :)

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hey! Good morning and Welcome back :) I am not an old member but i am not also a new one :D hope to see u post more this time :) glad to meet you :)

God bless you ❤

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome brother and blessings :)

Feb 14, 2018
Hi from a fellow Christian in Australia - nice to see you here. Looking forward to chatting with you.