Looking For a Foreign Wife? May I Humbly Submit Some Realities to Consider...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Nosferatu, of course.
Eeewwwwww! The Nosferatu are the stuff nightmares are made of. Better to be a Toreador. (Still talking in Vampire: The Masquerade terms, those are both vampire clan names.)

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

You all are just...I don't know. I feel like I am living in some goofy parallel universe.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
I wanna read through this thread, but...

So.many.pages.

Lol

JonahLynx

Dec 28, 2014
I prefer romulan women to vulcan ones myself. I'll accept the consequences.

M

Mooky

cliffs notes: some older dudes like to go to Asia in search of their idea of a young submissive lady when they can't find a wife in the US.

Couldn't agree more, Hello.Same in Australia.Often it's the guys who have something amiss ....not the fault of western women.They know they can't compete with other non chauvinistic guys who actually have class ...so they throw the towel in and lure women to their countries with the goodies they can offer.I say if they are looking for subservient concubines ...they can have them ...it just drains the swamp! Good riddance!

Last edited:
G

Galatea

Yikes. Scary chap. Now that I've seen this I'll be lying in bed later thinking, "Oh sleep, where hast thou flown."
You need to see the original Nosferatu. It's fantastic- really a fantasy, like a bad dream. It's like a nightmare. It's from 1922 and a silent, but I THINK the original vampire film. There was another one made in 1979, but it is not as good as the 1922 version (but still good).

I loved the original Noseferatu I THINK it's German expressionism, but could be wrong about that, it's been a while since I read about film.

Lenardzw

Jul 31, 2015
You need to see the original Nosferatu. It's fantastic- really a fantasy, like a bad dream. It's like a nightmare. It's from 1922 and a silent, but I THINK the original vampire film. There was another one made in 1979, but it is not as good as the 1922 version (but still good).

I loved the original Noseferatu I THINK it's German expressionism, but could be wrong about that, it's been a while since I read about film.
I can't imagine that its available online? I'll take a look and read up on it too.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Well I was gonna tell Eloseus "Lighten up, Francis", but it would appear that he's been kicked out of basic training, so to speak! :D

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
"The Joys of Having a Submissive Woman."
I think about what a submissive woman/wife is.
I conclude that her being with, or marrying my dumb a**, is submissive enough.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I've known several foreign born wives, being I grew up in Hampton roads. None of them were mail order brides, just women guys in the service married while overseas. They all seemed to be working out.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
My first marriage was to a Russian woman. She had some very good qualities that I never found in American women, but she certainly had certain expectations of me that were just not realistic. She definitely wanted to travel back and forth from Iowa to Russia at least twice a year. She definitely wanted to have her Mother come and live with us. She definitely wanted to constantly climb some social ladder and maintain some illusion of "success".

She definitely got told "NO" and served divorce papers once I found out what was going on. Too bad that was too late to have her application for permanent residence in the US revoked...man that was an expensive process to go through.
So sorry..HATE that hind-site :(