thats a non-answer. From your original post, it sounds like you are aware that your beliefs do not line up with the Word of Godthe quest for knowledge is never ending
i beg to differ. I started a new thread in BD you can drop by there and tell me exactly how they are at odds please.thats a non-answer. From your original post, it sounds like you are aware that your beliefs do not line up with the Word of God
It was harsh enough the the OP apologized - not once but twice. Like this sub-human response.Pardon my guiding him to places that are more active and will garner more traffic and interaction. Next time I'll be more like you and talk crap while leaving people in stagnant and less active areas of the site then feign that I'm somehow the hero for doing so.
now not only does this mean they ate food.....that means they were physical in nature. ( i will expand momentarily)
they must have had mouths...stomachs...intestines......and NO WHERE in that story does it mention them changing form like from physical to spirit or vice versa ....which led me to something else.
why unleavened bread? bread WITHOUT yeast?
this led me to research other things and made me think of this verse in particular....
Isaiah 50:3
I clothe the heavens with blackness, and I make sackcloth their covering.
so does this mean "heaven" is SPACE? and these two angels were from and returning to SPACE??
which led me to this one......
Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
what would make a CROSS appear in the SKY?
Don’t overlook the obvious. It takes more time and attention to make leavened bread. You have more ingredients to acquire and time to proof. It’s not like they had grocery stores. My insight as one who spent many years in culinary. It was a fast meal for surprise guests.now not only does this mean they ate food.....that means they were physical in nature. ( i will expand momentarily)
they must have had mouths...stomachs...intestines......and NO WHERE in that story does it mention them changing form like from physical to spirit or vice versa ....which led me to something else.
why unleavened bread? bread WITHOUT yeast?
Your story would receive more appropriate responses if you start a thread in the Bible Discussion Forum. Right now you are in the forum where the members introduce themselves. I seriously doubt that you will offend anyone by sharing your 'slightly different viewpoint'. I am currently working on my 5th complete reading of the bible. Glad to have you onboard with us and looking forward to your posts. Welcome to CC.hello....i am new here.
first i want to mention that have EXTREME difficulty with finding people who want to discuss this with me
and even fewer that can understand a different perspective.
so before i begin i want to mention
I have read and re read the bible 12 times working on 13...I have read nearly all of the lost books too...including Jasher, Enoch, Adam, and many others.
I have read Sumerian works like the Atra Hasis and Enuma Elish.
I have had many strange encounters....but I am hesitant to go any further for fear of offending anyone.
If you would like to hear my story and discuss some alternative viewpoints please respond.
If one questions what you think they know perhaps they don't know anything.Truth is only available to those who are willing to question what they think they know.
i like this statement