Lord Satisfy Us In The Morning With Your Unfailing Love ( Psalm:90 )

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DustyRhodes

Dec 30, 2016
That We May Sing For Joy And Glad All Our Days,

And every morning His unfailing love will come to us if we
accept it. Little by little, our heart becomes empty of what
is frivolous and replaces it with peace. It may seem odd but
our spiritual life needs some housekeeping sometime For
days or weeks or even years we accumulate the things that
do not matter and that leaves our heart with no room to take
the peace that Jesus gives us. Jesus says in another place,
"Peace be with you, my peace be with you, do not let your
hearts be troubled". So it helps us to empty ourselves and
grasp the love of the Lord. One of the best things we can do
is getting our minds rid of possessions. Once we allow our
possessions to possess us, we will never find peace.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I agree, living minimally frees up clutter in our hearts and minds, making more room for His loving abundance. Great thread, thank you.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
On a beast of burden, pure humility, the most valuable treasure in the universe. Just yesterday it struck me how I have never seen intrinsic value in things like jewels and precious metals, not even in a large dwelling place. I have never gone beyond wanting much more than due apparel for the seasons, a roof ovr my head, and of course a reasonable diet.

I do however look forward to the heavenly presious metal of gold, the faith of th saints, paving the street of Jerusalem, the walls of Jerusalem made u of that same gold, and the precious heavenly stones of the foundations of the city, the doors and any other purpose our Maker has for them for they will be of true value all.

The greatest treasure in heaven to me, is our blessed King, and this I covet as my eternal Master and King. These tings are our true treasure. Oh I have played a lottery ticket or two, but not my only true desire is Yeshua forever.

He is our Eternal Treasure, humble and riding on a donkey into His final touch, crucifixion for you and for me. Praise Yeshua, amen.

DustyRhodes

Dec 30, 2016
On a beast of burden, pure humility, the most valuable treasure in the universe. Just yesterday it struck me how I have never seen intrinsic value in things like jewels and precious metals, not even in a large dwelling place. I have never gone beyond wanting much more than due apparel for the seasons, a roof ovr my head, and of course a reasonable diet.

I do however look forward to the heavenly presious metal of gold, the faith of th saints, paving the street of Jerusalem, the walls of Jerusalem made u of that same gold, and the precious heavenly stones of the foundations of the city, the doors and any other purpose our Maker has for them for they will be of true value all.

The greatest treasure in heaven to me, is our blessed King, and this I covet as my eternal Master and King. These tings are our true treasure. Oh I have played a lottery ticket or two, but not my only true desire is Yeshua forever.

He is our Eternal Treasure, humble and riding on a donkey into His final touch, crucifixion for you and for me. Praise Yeshua, amen.

DustyRhodes

Dec 30, 2016
God is so good to us, He unburdens our souls and
fills the with His joy.