Love Advice with Dr. Des

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Dr. Des. I have such a huge crush on the lead singer of a band. How do I have him in my life?
Eat sea urchins. Some cultures consider them an aphrodisiac.

Judging by his hair, he's fond enough of them as it is.
Wow.

And here I was just going to suggest that she learn how to play drums, so that she could play with the band...

But, Dr. Des has spoken!

And who am I to question the Love Guru? :ROFL:

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Dear Dr. Des,

Your Love Advice thread has been so inspiring that I, too, am thinking about becoming an Internet Love Guru!

What are the qualifications for starting your own Love Advice column?

Do you actually have to have any experience (let's not mention success) with love and dating? :whistle::geek::whistle:

Or can you just make it all up as you go along? :love:

(Which method do you personally use?) o_O

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I'm ... Not ... Bono .. 🙄

Not even close ...
Do you think Bono's soul is any more precious in the eyes of God than UCA's? We don't realize how fortunate we all are to be children of the King.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I'll let the numerous happy couples I brought together speak to my considerable talent.

Dear Dr. Des,

Your Love Advice thread has been so inspiring that I, too, am thinking about becoming an Internet Love Guru!

What are the qualifications for starting your own Love Advice column?

Do you actually have to have any experience (let's not mention success) with love and dating? :whistle::geek::whistle:

Or can you just make it all up as you go along? :love:

(Which method do you personally use?) o_O

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
So many happy couples. I'm the reason why the US birth rate is 1.9 children per woman and not 1.2. That's the truth.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I'm sorry to anyone I may have offended or hurt on this thread.