R
What is Love? Baby Don't Hurt Me...Don't Hurt Me....Not More.....
Love is relationship.What does love mean to you? To me, it was this adorable comic strip. (Could be famil love, Romantic love, Godly love, ect)
View attachment 145541
Hope it got all of them otherwise I'm gonna definately upload the rest XD
Miri I hereby judge you that you are in love with God but He loves you more.
Love is getting up 2-3 times in the night to check on someone who
isn't well, even though you know you have to drag yourself to work
the next day.
Love is listening to someone dear to your heart, calling you every name
under the sun because they are in a delirious state, and making a decision to
forgot what they said and put it behind you the next day. With the same thing
repeated over and over again for weeks on end each day.
Love is caring enough about a person to make hard decisions for someone in their own
best interests, when they are not capable of doing it for themselves.
Love is taking unpaid leave off work to put another person's welfare before
your own.
Love is agreeing to meet with a friend because she rings you up crying and is
having a bad day, even though you know it's nothing compared to the day
you are having.
Love is spending this much time trying to learn the difference between men's electric shavers and women's, especially since I know nothing about women's electric shavers.
(A foil vs. rotary? Wet vs. dry? Hair vs. beards?)![]()
Apparently lots -- and I forgot to take my notebook, so I still don't know the foil vs. rotary answer.There's a difference?Lol
Apparently lots -- and I forgot to take my notebook, so I still don't know the foil vs. rotary answer.
BUT, I did get his eyes bulging when I told him the best one cost $650! lol