Major pain right now!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 12, 2013
I've gotten all the doctors help I can get. I just had a tooth removed and I've been in pain for2 hours now than I have in years. The bleeding isn't stopping but surely it will. Physical pain isn't more important but I can't do anything at all but dwell and suffer in this pain while it lasts!

Please pray the Lord will ease it, the drugs I could only afford and all doctors say they can do has been done, now it's just time to wait for it to pass but I wish it would just stop or lighten

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Oh, you pour soul. I know how you feel. There's nothing like head pain. Ear, toothache, jaw, headache of course. :( Praying for you for sure.
Have you tried alternating an ice pack and heat? It flushes the area of the swelling that's pressing on the jaw nerves there.
Alternating that at the back of your neck helps too.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I've gotten all the doctors help I can get. I just had a tooth removed and I've been in pain for2 hours now than I have in years. The bleeding isn't stopping but surely it will. Physical pain isn't more important but I can't do anything at all but dwell and suffer in this pain while it lasts!

Please pray the Lord will ease it, the drugs I could only afford and all doctors say they can do has been done, now it's just time to wait for it to pass but I wish it would just stop or lighten
I have had more than my fair share of dental problems as well and fully understand the unrelenting pain of a toothache. The bleeding will stop in an hour or two and the pain caused by the trauma to the gums during the extraction will ease up as well and completely dissipate. I have prayed for God to alleviate your pain. It is sad for me when people hurt and I assure you that God feels your pain as well so you are not alone in this.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014

It sounds awful. I am lifting you and this horrible pain you are enduring up to Him, leaving your burdens at His feet. Please keep us updated. Hugs from a far.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Praying the bleeding stops and you feel better .let us know how it goes. ❤️

Aug 12, 2013
Thank you all. It was a few dreadful hours, normally my other removed teeth were never that bad. But now the pain has lightened greatly and the bleeding has seemed to either stop or become very light. I'm very thankful to the Lord for your prayers and that I was born into a country with many things for medical help. It still hurts a bit, but I can bare it until it heals.

Thank you very much, all of you!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
It’s good to hear that your terrible pain has eased out, Xethea. I’m praying that God will touch you with His healing hand, provide comfort and strength as you trust in Him. Grace and peace to you!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Xethea, and this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen!