Make Shipping Great Again

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
I also want to be shipped with one of the following ladies:

Kimberly Guilfoyle
Vanna White
Phylicia Rashad
Connie Sellecca
Alison Sweeney
Stepfanie Kramer
Millie Weaver (from InfoWars)
Dawn Wells
DeAnna Lorraine (another YouTube personality)
Leah Thompson

T

Tinuviel

Too late! I'm not going to let you live it down either. :p
I was afraid of that!

(For the record, I changed it before I saw your post, not that it will help my cause).

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Maybe I should've shipped you with Solomon's brides and concubines instead of Tommy. :p

I'm sure at least 10 will be to your liking.

I also want to be shipped with one of the following ladies:

Kimberly Guilfoyle
Vanna White
Phylicia Rashad
Connie Sellecca
Alison Sweeney
Stepfanie Kramer
Millie Weaver (from InfoWars)
Dawn Wells
DeAnna Lorraine (another YouTube personality)
Leah Thompson

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Emma Roberts for Desdichado :eek:

Frisuren-Emma-Roberts-Bob-Blond.jpg

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Tommy for Miss Universe 2015 Pia :eek:

2017-08-18-19_11_35-Pia-Wurtzbach-_-Miss-Universe-@piawurtzbach-•-Instagram-photos-and-videos.jpg

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Seoulsearch and Lee Min Ho :eek: (He is a famous Korean actor in Korea and Philippines)

sari.jpg

1a44f72fbf4a449e3d6fe3f95d5444cf310a296c_hq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I have to admit, he looks a little young... and like he uses twice as many hair products as I do :p... but I'm thinking I could work with that. :cool:

S

Sweetmorningdew78

I would treat her so right. Never give her a reason to leave. I'm already in love. Thanks SMD.
You will be a great husband to her Tommy :D but u have to give up bacon :D

S

Sweetmorningdew78

I have to admit, he looks a little young... and like he uses twice as many hair products as I do :p... but I'm thinking I could work with that. :cool:
I am not sure about his age but he is not young either maybe in his 30's and u look young too :)
Korean actors give so much importance about their looks and most of them underwent plastic surgeries(news says) so I guess that's why he seems like he cares too much about his hair :)

It will work sistah Seoulsearch :D

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
In a move that's sure to please you Austenites, I'm shipping myself with Miss Jennie Jerome. Later known as Lady Randolph Churchill aka Winston Churchill's mom...before she was married of course.

Sure, there would be no Winston. But it's a sacrifice I am willing to make.

JennieJerome.jpg

Aug 2, 2009
Ima ship LoverofJesus27 with Chris Hemsworth :) (hope she's ok wit dat) :rolleyes:

Aug 2, 2009
And Ima ship LightHearted with Christ Evans :)

Hmmm.... two Chris's... and two gray t-shirts... who knew! :rolleyes:

Aug 2, 2009
Ima ship SweetMD with my favorite male vampire... Ian Somerhalder :rolleyes:

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Zeroturbulance with Julia Banderas.

JulieBanderas1231168.jpg

We seem to have similar tastes. You're welcome ;)

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
My GF's vegan and she's fine with me eating pig.

If she knew I was gleefully participating in this thread, she'd kiss me and knee me in the nads.

I love that woman.

I can't do it. NEXT!