Makeup Magic. (Guys, if You Hate Makeup, Here's Why Some of Us Wear It.)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
I definitely prefer a woman with make-up, I've never seen a woman who looked better with no make-up.
Really?

I think JLaw looks much better without all of this makeup on.
Just my opinion.

2016-03-25-10-01-37-665038797-1.jpg

violakat

Apr 23, 2014
Was that Fox's post?
Lynx -- I do think it's very refreshing that you prefer reality :). Many kudos for that. I do have to say that for me personally, if I can "hide" a zit, I most certainly will choose to do so ;), but that's just me and i think it's really cool that someone says he'd prefer the not-as-pretty truth.

As far as hate goes... A while back, we had a thread written by a guy that ran a very long time and was entitled something like, "Why I Hate Makeup" with many male posters agreeing, so that's what I was thinking of when I wrote this.

For Wise and everyone who apparently have never heard of port wine stains -- well, that's part of the purpose of these threads... so that we all learn together. :)

You may very well see or meet someone who has this type of mark--now you'll know what it is and be able to offer your compassion.

C

coby

I just made a selfie and thought:
every old door needs a lick of paint.