Male and Female

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Personally, I'm trending towards the red pill. Gonna keep it real.
I think Christians definitionally take the red pill.

If I have my facts straight, the woman who originally wrote that story is a Christian and had that whole concept in mind. (She's also the originator of the Terminator story, I believe -- someone correct me -- and she wanted to actually bring the two stories together.)

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
That's it, isn't it? :unsure:
A few weeks ago I was in line and someone stood beside me. I turned to look and it was someone dressed in womens clothing, a womans hair style, a face full of makeup and a full beard. Nobody even flinched, it is excepted as normal now. Half, half. Anything goes. Things have really changed for the worse o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
A few weeks ago I was in line and someone stood beside me. I turned to look and it was someone dressed in womens clothing, a womans hair style, a face full of makeup and a full beard. Nobody even flinched, it is excepted as normal now. Half, half. Anything goes. Things have really changed for the worse o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Sad but true.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
A lot of people don't like this, but they're afraid to speak up.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Ha !
What a fun topic.

According to one Supreme Court justice, she can’t define what a “woman” is. :p
Maybe I can’t define what a “justice” is either. :D
LOL

Mar 4, 2020
Are male and females created in God’s image or only males?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I see no contradictions or inconsistencies. Do any of you? If you do, remember it's because you're a white supremacist fascist Nazi racist hetero-normative anti-science bigot.
You inadvertently omitted homophobic. :cool:

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
You inadvertently omitted homophobic. :cool:
Let's see... there's Dennis Prager's SIXHRB: sexist, islamophobic, xenophobic, homophobic, racist and bigoted. Man, the American Wokists are so, I dunno, woke.

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
My student told me their sister was gender fluid today. They said I don't even know what I am. But even if I did it might change.

So... back to phonics. 😆 I feel like I'm living in an another universe sometimes. Just trying to help where I'm allowed while society collapses around me. 🤷‍♀️

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Let's see... there's Dennis Prager's SIXHRB: sexist, islamophobic, xenophobic, homophobic, racist and bigoted. Man, the American Wokists are so, I dunno, woke.
Time for those woke peeps to wake up.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Are male and females created in God’s image or only males?
Genesis 1:27
So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Humankind, male and female, is created in the image of God. :)

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Time for those woke peeps to wake up.
They may not until the overarching, micro-managing authoritarian.. excuse me... social-democratic regime starts kicking their doors in with no regard for due process. Not unlike the Cubans, or the Chinese, or the Russians....