Match Game

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well it doesn't in NZ. I think everyone kind of stopped logging in since some teens thought it be. a good idea to put gang rape videos and shooter videos on there and live stream it.
 
You could use tindr, but again, people get led on and deceived by that one too, just gotta be savvy. I never used it though, am not interested.

Will you use tindr? Or just meet someone from work. All the people I met at work were like children and old people because I was serving them lol.
 
Also, does it matter what race they were? Why did you say mexican/cauc and black? As long as they were male and female, does it actually matter?
 
It doesn't it just has like buttons. AFAIK haven't been on in years.

It had Facebook Marketplace and business pages and 'sponsored content' and nonsensical feeds, and probably a lot of cat videos.

Well, the FB app version has a free dating feature. For some reason, you can only access it on the app, not on desktop.

It's basically like the usual dating apps, where you can write a description, post pictures of yourself, mark off your religion, hobbies, etc.
 
Well, the FB app version has a free dating feature. For some reason, you can only access it on the app, not on desktop.

It's basically like the usual dating apps, where you can write a description, post pictures of yourself, mark off your religion, hobbies, etc.
ok people can just lie on there like they do everywhere else.

I only use whats app with people I've met in real life.

I don't trust any dating apps. Have you used it?
 
Also, does it matter what race they were? Why did you say mexican/cauc and black? As long as they were male and female, does it actually matter?
Well why not say it, I don't think they'd be offended, and rn gotta watch the live Dove Awards on TBN🙌💕
 
ok people can just lie on there like they do everywhere else.

I only use whats app with people I've met in real life.

I don't trust any dating apps. Have you used it?

Yeah, I've used it. One of my friends found his now-wife on there.

I've used other dating apps and sites, too. I didn't have any problems with it, really. I've found people on there that I ended up going on dates with. I mean, that's all a dating app is, a place to find people so you can meet them in person for a first date, and then decide whether or not to go on more dates if you find each other interesting enough.

Personally, I've never found anyone on there who's lied about anything, but that's just me.
 
Well why not say it, I don't think they'd be offended, and rn gotta watch the live Dove Awards on TBN🙌💕
? I just wondered why. I don't know if they'd be offended but maybe its better than saying a 20 year old guy and a 48 year old gal got together. IDK. Do they speak different languages, is one from Mexico, or are they both Americans or just live in the same town.

I guess it would be like saying a Fijian/Caucasian guy met a Brown gal in NZ. Nobody talks that way here, I just find it a bit strange. Nobody ever uses the word Caucasian unless they the Police and are criminal profiling!