Maybe I'm in a very populated area where housing units are going up like crazy and filling up fast, so somebody must be employed. At our church, I'd say at least every other month, there are baby dedications, so matches and babies are still happening prob more than rural areas.
So glad you asked about the renters here I have a perfect example

I rented a room out to a young man, 30's, who had just started a job at the Dept of Public Social Services. So he starts asking gals out mostly from his work and over a couple yrs, none worked out. He is mainly Mexican/Cauc and he met this sweet, black a little bit larger than him gal from work, that he started dating. I felt the chemistry between them and they dated for another 2 yrs and got married. They have a cute son now.
As I said in my op, this Thread is just for fun. I had read more than a few Threads & posts about 'will I ever meet the right one' etc and thought I 'stir the pot' as I'm prone to do

They'll be no shotgun weddings, so no one need worry


As far as FB goes I find all types and ages post there. My kid is in his 30's and goes to a Christian dating thing there, I've not asked him the name, but has met and mingles with Christian people there. Yeah it takes some discretion but sometimes it pays off.