State funerals are different. This really is an historical aberration.
He is being unnecessarily contentious for somebody on death's door.
why who would want a pig like trump at there funeral, McCain is a good and honorable man.
State funerals are different. This really is an historical aberration.
He is being unnecessarily contentious for somebody on death's door.
why who would want a pig like trump at there funeral, McCain is a good and honorable man.
I'll criticize McCain.
He is a democrat, pretending to be Republican.
He was a substandard naval aviator, who got by because of his daddy.
He may have been responsible for the USS Forrestal fire.
He is an adulterer, and has been in such state, since he left his wife for another woman.
He likes committing the military to war, while cutting the military budget, and veteran benefits.
Being a POW is no free pass to be a douche.
I'll criticize McCain.
He is a democrat, pretending to be Republican.
He was a substandard naval aviator, who got by because of his daddy.
He may have been responsible for the USS Forrestal fire.
He is an adulterer, and has been in such state, since he left his wife for another woman.
He likes committing the military to war, while cutting the military budget, and veteran benefits.
Being a POW is no free pass to be a douche.
I guess It's not worth mentioning being a draft dodger and saluting the military man that's salutes you when you are getting off the plane.Everything Is everything,right?
Disingenuous.The president, who is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the military, is supposed to return the salute, if I am not mistaken. (I certainly could be)
Student deferments are NOT draft dodging. Nor is having heel spurs. I have had heel spurs, and could hardly walk, much less run, jump, etc.
I see your true colors... everything is indeed everything.
The president, who is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the military, is supposed to return the salute, if I am not mistaken. (I certainly could be)
why who would want a pig like trump at there funeral, McCain is a good and honorable man.
bitterness right to the end
very sad situtation
Jesus rejected being called "good." He said only God is goodwhy who would want a pig like trump at there funeral, McCain is a good and honorable man.
I think McCain wasted his breath. He's a traitor and in his latest book in his own words he also admitted to being guilty of sedition. It is therefore incumbent on the White house, or the Executive Branch , not to send anyone from that branch to attend his funeral.I mean, eventually. McCain is still alive, hence the requesting.
McCain says Trump should skip his funeral, wants Pence to attend | Fox News
For McCain to think about things of this nature tells me he and his family are preparing for his departure but I hope he Is not only thinking about those left on this side but also that he Is In right standing with GOD.Why not have who you like at your last 'party'? I know who my family likes to have over for BBQ's, bday parties etc. The people that they have sincere relationships with. Why would your funeral, celebrating your life be any different ? And why should it be ?
I think McCain wasted his breath. He's a traitor and in his latest book in his own words he also admitted to being guilty of sedition. It is therefore incumbent on the White house, or the Executive Branch , not to send anyone from that branch to attend his funeral.
McCain is a RINO. It's fitting that he'd have a fellow enemy , Bush43, whom McCain pandered to all eight years of George's presidency, and Muslim and Traitor Obama, give his Eulogy.
I can only hope McCain finds Christ before he dies.
My remarks addressed one veteran and one veteran only. And my opinion arrived due to that veteran's own admissions in his books.Do you feel that McCain's loved ones should feel that McCain or for that matter any soldier that served this already great country served It In vain and should not be considered a hero?
Thats real sweet but Isn’t attacking mcCain attacking his family In order to give the POTUS a green light saying Immorality for you Is ok?My remarks addressed one veteran and one veteran only. And my opinion arrived due to that veteran's own admissions in his books.