McCain requests Trump not attend funeral, Obama and Bush to give eulogies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
State funerals are different. This really is an historical aberration.

He is being unnecessarily contentious for somebody on death's door.
why who would want a pig like trump at there funeral, McCain is a good and honorable man.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
why who would want a pig like trump at there funeral, McCain is a good and honorable man.
yep, a good and honorable man- who had meetings with isis and al - Qaeda in Syria. who tried to keep it secret , but got caught doing so.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
McCain is part of the swamp that Trump came to Washington to drain.

I find it really sad that McCain has fallen to this new low. Reminds me of another Senator who died from brain cancer. He actually switched to the Dems before he died.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

7seasrekeyed

bitterness right to the end

very sad situtation

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Let the dead bury the dead.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Dec 9, 2011
I'll criticize McCain.

He is a democrat, pretending to be Republican.

He was a substandard naval aviator, who got by because of his daddy.

He may have been responsible for the USS Forrestal fire.

He is an adulterer, and has been in such state, since he left his wife for another woman.

He likes committing the military to war, while cutting the military budget, and veteran benefits.
Being a POW is no free pass to be a douche.
That wasn't fair at all.

Dec 9, 2011
I'll criticize McCain.

He is a democrat, pretending to be Republican.

He was a substandard naval aviator, who got by because of his daddy.

He may have been responsible for the USS Forrestal fire.

He is an adulterer, and has been in such state, since he left his wife for another woman.

He likes committing the military to war, while cutting the military budget, and veteran benefits.
Being a POW is no free pass to be a douche.
I guess It's not worth mentioning being a draft dodger and saluting the military man that's salutes you when you are getting off the plane.Everything Is everything,right?

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
I guess It's not worth mentioning being a draft dodger and saluting the military man that's salutes you when you are getting off the plane.Everything Is everything,right?
The president, who is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the military, is supposed to return the salute, if I am not mistaken. (I certainly could be)

Student deferments are NOT draft dodging. Nor is having heel spurs. I have had heel spurs, and could hardly walk, much less run, jump, etc.

I see your true colors... everything is indeed everything.

Dec 9, 2011
The president, who is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the military, is supposed to return the salute, if I am not mistaken. (I certainly could be)

Student deferments are NOT draft dodging. Nor is having heel spurs. I have had heel spurs, and could hardly walk, much less run, jump, etc.

I see your true colors... everything is indeed everything.
Disingenuous.
It's all good.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Actually the President, being a civilian, has no duty to return the salute of the military personnel who are obligated to salute him since he is their Commander in Chief. Ronald Reagan was the first President in our history to salute military personnel, George Bush continued his predecessor's ritual and as a result it has become tradition over the past couple of decades.

Not even President Eisenhower (formerly General Eisenhower) saluted military personnel.

Dec 12, 2013

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH you should write for Saturday Night Live

WOW..........talk about delusional

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Jesus rejected being called "good." He said only God is good :)

Paul also said, "There are none good, no not one..."

AngelFrog

Feb 16, 2015
I think McCain wasted his breath. He's a traitor and in his latest book in his own words he also admitted to being guilty of sedition. It is therefore incumbent on the White house, or the Executive Branch , not to send anyone from that branch to attend his funeral.
McCain is a RINO. It's fitting that he'd have a fellow enemy , Bush43, whom McCain pandered to all eight years of George's presidency, and Muslim and Traitor Obama, give his Eulogy.
I can only hope McCain finds Christ before he dies.

JennyJ

May 28, 2018
For the life of me I can't understand why we are so infatuated with politics and politicians. I'm not a fan of the POTUS as a person, but you have to wonder about the career politicians when the two major parties seem to make a concerted effort to keep him from being elected. And then when he does take office, a good portion of his own party seemingly work against him. Personally, I think it is because they see him as the man who can wake up the citizens and they feel threatened. If they can oust him from office, they believe they can kill the uprising they feel is underway. Just my opinion. And I believe that is the sole purpose of McCain doing this. Another attempt to get him off his game, cost him support, and make him look foolish (the POTUS I mean).

Dec 9, 2011
Why not have who you like at your last 'party'? I know who my family likes to have over for BBQ's, bday parties etc. The people that they have sincere relationships with. Why would your funeral, celebrating your life be any different ? And why should it be ?
For McCain to think about things of this nature tells me he and his family are preparing for his departure but I hope he Is not only thinking about those left on this side but also that he Is In right standing with GOD.

Dec 9, 2011
I think McCain wasted his breath. He's a traitor and in his latest book in his own words he also admitted to being guilty of sedition. It is therefore incumbent on the White house, or the Executive Branch , not to send anyone from that branch to attend his funeral.
McCain is a RINO. It's fitting that he'd have a fellow enemy , Bush43, whom McCain pandered to all eight years of George's presidency, and Muslim and Traitor Obama, give his Eulogy.
I can only hope McCain finds Christ before he dies.
Do you feel that McCain's loved ones should feel that McCain or for that matter any soldier that served this already great country served It In vain and should not be considered a hero?

AngelFrog

Feb 16, 2015
Do you feel that McCain's loved ones should feel that McCain or for that matter any soldier that served this already great country served It In vain and should not be considered a hero?
My remarks addressed one veteran and one veteran only. And my opinion arrived due to that veteran's own admissions in his books.

Dec 9, 2011
My remarks addressed one veteran and one veteran only. And my opinion arrived due to that veteran's own admissions in his books.
Thats real sweet but Isn’t attacking mcCain attacking his family In order to give the POTUS a green light saying Immorality for you Is ok?