Member status

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miri

You know how there is a junior, active, senior member status.

Just a thought but for people who have been here a long time, maybe we could
have an “old codgers” status. 😜

M

Miri

True but you can be young and still have been around on CC for a
number of years. I wasn’t thinking of it being age related. But related
to the amount of time a person has been on CC.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I like this idea but would like to use Military ranks..... 🤔

M

Miri

I like this idea but would like to use Military ranks..... 🤔

I’m that case I want the ranking they use on Star Trek.

I quite like the idea of ambassador Miri. lol

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I know nothing about Star Trek but would like any member status to be like a rank system. The longer you’ve been here, the higher your seniority in the rank would be...

M

Miri

I think Once Fallen has already got that covered.

He is Idiot in Chief. lol

longtrekker

Sep 23, 2014
Only a commander, you don’t fancy being the captain then?

I'd have to check the rule book - but if true then maybe i'd switch to be a planet 'Governor' - but only if said with a cockney accent.

M

Miri

I'd have to check the rule book - but if true then maybe i'd switch to be a planet 'Governor' - but only if said with a cockney accent.

In that case you would have to pronounce it

Guv’na.....lol

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I think Once Fallen has already got that covered.

He is Idiot in Chief. lol

And believe it or not, I had a new user take me to task for that self installed user title recently.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I remember there was a junior member, member, senior member but have never seen an active member. Is this something that is new? How is an active member different from the other classifications?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I know nothing about Star Trek but would like any member status to be like a rank system. The longer you’ve been here, the higher your seniority in the rank would be...
I like that very much, sort of like the old rep power system. Rank could be based on seniority, number of posts, reactions, etc. Could be a very interesting positive improvement. Another thing, it is awkward the way a member's name is broken up due to the length. Looks silly and unprofessional. Break down a long name into two separate lines without resorting to cutting a name off in the first line at any point that makes it disjointed. Good idea @Mel85.

M

Miri

I like that very much, sort of like the old rep power system. Rank could be based on seniority, number of posts, reactions, etc. Could be a very interesting positive improvement. Another thing, it is awkward the way a member's name is broken up due to the length. Looks silly and unprofessional. Break down a long name into two separate lines without resorting to cutting a name off in the first line at any point that makes it disjointed. Good idea @Mel85.

I think it should be manditory for everyone to have an avetar as well.
I’m getting confused with all the people called Q, T and M. It’s
beginning to sound a bit James Bondish.